This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Playing my way to University.

• Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      I like the concept of blogging but I've never actually given it a try. Well, here I go I suppose?

I'm gonna keep this short;

I'm 18, English and in the 2nd year of my College life studying A-Levels (Business, Economics, Politics and Psychology) . NL2 SH is my current limit, starting from the bottom, playing ABC pokers. However I have ambitions to become a decent tourney player and to learn PLO!

My goals are;

-To improve as a player through this site and wonderful community.
      -To get to a point in 10-12 months time where I can help subsidise a hopefully crazy University lifestyle.
      -Place well in a tourney.
      -Become a forum troll and keep you guys updated on my ups and downs and thoughts from the very beginning of my poker career.
      -Become Queen of England *COUGH* I mean King?
      -Do well in all academic studies.

My obstacles?

-Me aka laziness
      -Ironically, my academic studies.
      -Modern Warfare 3. That pesky game comes out next week and I just know I will be addicted.

Anyway, thats it for me. Hope you keep reading! Oh and sorry for the forum name - z button got stuck ;)

J
  • 1 reply