Major Improvements to Our Tell-A-Friend System

• 65 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Any questions guys, please don't be shy to ask!
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      sounds good but why did u remove the initial $10:(
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      will it apply only to newly referred only or to existing ones aswell?
    • Takiozi
      Takiozi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by clawindsouza
      becouse they are sick of newbs who just lose their 50$ in 2 days

and still they have to pay 10$ to the person that reffered him
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Does this apply for existing reffered friends or just for new ones - from today on?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boboistina
      hey boboistina, How are you? :)

This change counts for all members you refer who sign up from November 1 onwards.

Ingi
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by clawindsouza
      You can't have everything at the same time! ;)

If we would have kept the 15 SP tier, the other changes would have been impossible.

Overall, we even without the 15 SP tier expect to spend a lot more - but at least with the good feeling of spending money on the right things, i.e. not people who bring in 50 players that just play a day with their free $50 and then leave.

Lutz
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by boboistina
      hey boboistina, How are you? :)

This change counts for all members you refer who sign up from November 1 onwards.

Ingi
      Was hoping it would apply for existing aswell cause i have one at 3.3k who doesnt play anymore so he'll probably never get to 5k and one at 400 who's slowly earning points and cetanly will not reach 5k :(

Anyways thumbs up for the new system it's much better than previous TAF.
    • katsaridas33
      katsaridas33
      Bronze
      in the initial article it says from december 6!!
      which one is correct???
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by katsaridas33
      in the initial article it says from december 6!!
      which one is correct???

To be exact:

Change #1 & #3 count for all members you refer who sign up from December 6 onwards.

Change #2 already counts for all members you refer who sign up from November 1 onwards.

Sorry for confusion.
      Ingrid
    • profimaximus
      profimaximus
      Bronze
      HI,
      Is 50$ still minum for payout?
      Thanks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by profimaximus
      HI,
      Is 50$ still minum for payout?
      Thanks
      Hi there,

yes, once you have earned your first $50, you can have your money paid out into your
      Moneybookers account or your NETELLER account and from there to your bank account,
      or to a poker room in order to build your poker bankroll.

Ingrid
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Why not make change 2 and 3 apply for members you have recruited already?

Kinda feels like you are being punished somehow for being an active recruiter until now.
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey darkprice,

I don't think you have been punished - because as an active recruiter, you gained a lot of experience on what makes people sign up at PokerStrategy.com, what questions they have etc.pp.

Of course I agree that from your perspective, this would be nice - but from ours, it would be very expensive and we would not really have an upside. It's like if you buy a car, and then half a year later it's cheaper: you might think: "aw, if I just had waited!" - but you probably don't expect that the dealer reimburses you the difference ;)

The old system was designed to give you quick returns with the 15 SP tier. For the players you brought in the past, you got this upside.

Best,
      Lutz
    • rastauy
      rastauy
      Bronze
      THAT IMPROVEMENTS ARE TALKING ABOUT????

I promoted PS for years and brought thousands of players, as you can not see much of those i dont know but many have passed the 5k SP.
      I think I have experience in the subject and I think they are killing us!

In my referrals that have obtained the initial $50 less than 25% have passed the 100 SP, so for me as referrer are killing me!
      Directly're not going to pay for 75% of those who bring, and I'll pay the same for the others ... we all know that passing the 5k SP are scarce.

For the first time I am considering myself to promote rooms ...

Years ago I ask to put a filter to search in the list of friends or a filter to sort and nothing and now this ...
    • lveras
      lveras
      Bronze
      One thing I would like to see is better reporting stats, such as being able to filter or sort the members by points accumulated, last login, etc.

Also, with the introduction of 2nd tier, we should be able to see the stats of those referring under us.

Finally (although I do know this one is more difficult), it would be great if we were shown the 'referring' IP of each member, so we know which of our online referring efforts are more effective, which have higher conversion rate, etc.

Thanks!
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Xantos
      Hey darkprice,

I don't think you have been punished - because as an active recruiter, you gained a lot of experience on what makes people sign up at PokerStrategy.com, what questions they have etc.pp.

Of course I agree that from your perspective, this would be nice - but from ours, it would be very expensive and we would not really have an upside. It's like if you buy a car, and then half a year later it's cheaper: you might think: "aw, if I just had waited!" - but you probably don't expect that the dealer reimburses you the difference ;)

The old system was designed to give you quick returns with the 15 SP tier. For the players you brought in the past, you got this upside.

Best,
      Lutz
      Yeah I've gained experience but I've also started to drain out my market.

And why would it not be an upside for you that we get revenue share from people we already recruited when it seems to be an upside if we would recruit them now instead? You make it sound like this new update is horrible for you.

This is not like your car example. It's more like "Oh, we found this problem with the break system. We will fix this for all cars sold from now on but not the once we already sold. So be careful!".

I just can't see why it would be so horrible for you to let us earn money when someone we recruited years ago starts buying subscriptions or recruiting players them self when it's not a problem with players we recruit from now on?

It's not like I'm asking you to give us all the money we could have gotten if this system was there from the beginning.
    • Marduk44
      Marduk44
      Bronze
      rastauy have a right. Please leave current program. Because, Pokernetonline and Bankrollmob will be better for people who reefer players. I see my stats and other are similar and with this new program we will be -40% or more. Thanks.
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Marduk44
      rastauy have a right. Please leave current program. Because, Pokernetonline and Bankrollmob will be better for people who reefer players. I see my stats and other are similar and with this new program we will be -40% or more. Thanks.
      But did you take in count the money you could have earned if you got 10% of what they spend on subscriptions and for recruiting?

Did you count on the fact that you could actually earn up to $500 from one single recruit playing tracked? Maybe not now but in a while.