This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Exclusive $11,756 Depositors Freeroll on November 13

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze
      We have an exclusive depositors freeroll coming your way at Everest Poker on November 13. A minimum deposit of $5 gets you entered for a shot at a $11,111 prize pool and three $215 tickets to the $75,000 Guaranteed Tournament.

Freeroll details
      • Name: PokerStrategy $11111
      • Freeroll starts: November 13, 15:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $11,111 cash + $645 tickets
      • Starting chips: 3,000
      • Blind levels: 10 minutes

Note: All eligible players will automatically be registered to the tournament on these dates:
      Tuesday, Nov. 1
      Friday, Nov. 4
      Tuesday, Nov. 8
      Friday, Nov. 11
      Saturday, Nov. 12 (Last batch 30 minutes before the tournament starts)

How can I take part in the freeroll?
      1.) You need a real money Everest Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.
      2.) Make a deposit of at least $5 between October 30, 00:01 GMT and November 12, 23:59 GMT.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your Everest Poker lobby and go to All Games -> Scheduled Tournaments -> Private.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made before November 12 at 23:59 GMT.

Win a seat to the $75,000 Guaranteed tournament
      On top of the $11,111 in cash, you can also get your hands on one of the 3 tournament tickets worth $215. This ticket allows you to play in the $75,000 Guaranteed tournament on December 4.

The tickets will be raffled by PokerStrategy.com on November 14, and 3 lucky freeroll participants will have a shot at winning a slice of the $75,000 prize pool in Everest Poker's biggest tournament.

• 15 replies