Hero (MP+1): $0.82
      LP: $1.39
      CO: $0.97
      BTN: $2.50
      SB: $1.92
      BB: $1.86

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has Q:diamond: Q:heart:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.02, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.08, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.21, 2 players) K:club: 7:diamond: Q:spade:
      Hero bets $0.06, BTN calls $0.06

Turn: ($0.33, 2 players) A:diamond:
      Hero bets $0.10, BTN calls $0.10

River: ($0.53, 2 players) 6:spade:
      Hero bets $0.38, fold

Hero wins $0.51

I want to ask If I could extract more value from this hand..I think I couldn't slowplay it here but bet for value/protection because of the draws..

Also I want to ask if my betting sizes are ok..

1st post so don't yell if I did someth wrong! :D :D :f_p: :f_p:
  • 3 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      Welcome tak1s!

If you're playing BSS you should play with 100bb.

Preflop: I would raise to 5bb, because we have a really strong hand and want to protect it. If we bet smaller we might invite some late position opponents to join and then very often the utg+1 calls also. 3 handed our hand is not so strong so I would prefer it playing against only one opponent.

Flop: Flop is really dry so our opponent likes it or not. Therefore I would like to bet more for value - $0,18. We don't have to protect from many things but still we want to get value for our hand. And there are plenty of KQ, KJ, KT, AQ, that call our cbet.

Turn: Why betting so small? He might have some FD or even GS and you're giving him cheap opportunity to suck out on you. Bet 2/3 pot. Most likely the hand will end here but at least you won't get a suck out for cheap.

River: No draws are very likely so here I would bet a bit smaller - max 1/2 pot bet for value. We can't expect 3 streets of value on this kind of board though so I would rather see stronger bets on earlier streets.

Good luck in the future :)
    • veriz
      Hello tak1s,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Add to full stack if you are following BSS.

Preflop: With having one limper I'd raise bigger ~$0,10.
      Postflop: Just make a standard CB, ~$0,16 and could even ship it on turn or depending on the pot size or his actions bet accordingly. :)

Best Regards.
    • tak1s
      thanks a lot guys.. thanks also for the extra explanation yaxkukmian it means a lot now for me because of my first steps here.. :D :D