Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $1.52
      BU:
      $1.13

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , K:club:
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.08, SB folds, Hero raises to $0.14, BU calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.29) K:heart: , J:diamond: , T:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.29) 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.12, BU calls $0.12.

River: ($0.53) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.39, Hero calls $0.39.

Final Pot: $1.31

Results follow (highlight to see):
      BU shows a straight, ace high (Ac 8d)
      Hero shows (Kd Kc)

BU wins with a straight, ace high (Ac 8d)

Not much to say - at first I was afraid to scare oponent so started to slopwplay but then I was afraid of flush or straigt which ecentualy he had
  • 4 replies
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      First off at micros im never slowplaying KK as we dnt really need to balance our play.

Preflop, if ur guna raise make it at least 3x his raise. ie at least ~0.24.

With this you should then bet fairly big on the flop, for protection and value, major leak here not betting flop, bet ~0.26 as played.

Doesnt make sense at all you bet turn but not flop, but definitely bet bigger, cant make enough of a point about this major leak, as played bet turn ~0.26.

River is a terrible, if not worst card for us, but u gave him good odds to draw, im check/folding river as both straight and flush draws completed, im never calling here as i cant see many hands he checks behind flop with, calls turn then bets river with that we beat. Defo a fold for me. :)
    • funnyclock
      funnyclock
      Bronze
      bet flop on such a draw heavy board and bet/raise bigger on the turn, at least pot size or an overbet for protection. nothing you can do on the river
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello churchilland,

Add to full stack.

Preflop: Don't like your 3bet size here. You have a leak here. Standard raise size should be 3x opponents raise, so $0,24.

As played
      Flop: Not a spot where to consider slowplaying, standard CB.

As played
      Turn: 2nd "not a spot" for a slowplay by betting so smallish, ~$0,24 would be mine.

As played
      River: What do you beat now? :) Ax beats you/9x as well. Check/Fold for me is standard.

But you have a huge leak in your raise/bet sizes and obviously slowplaying the hand. :)

Best Regards.
    • churchilland
      churchilland
      Bronze
      thank you all for anwsers, not much what to say since you all are 100 proc. rigth, I will work on my beting size :)