=== 3 Weeks of Rake Chases at William Hill ===

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze

For a limited time, William Hill is bringing you 3 weeks of rake chases with StrategyPoints to earned and cash to be won. The first rake chase starts on November 28 so start your engines and get ready to grind!

When are the rake chases?

Week 1: November 28 - December 4
      Week 2: December 12 - December 18
      Week 3: December 26 - January 1

Each of the rake chases run for one week. The race week starts on Monday at 00:00 GMT and runs until the following Sunday at 23:59 GMT.
      After each chase week, there is a one week break to recover from the grinding efforts.

How do I get free cash?

It's simple - all you have to do is gain as many StrategyPoints as you can and you will be rewarded with cash straight to your William Hill account. The best part is that there is no limit to the number of players who receive the cash prize, therefore, all members who make it to the specified StrategyPoints will get some extra spending money.

Check out the payout structure below:

Big William Hill week from Nov. 28 - Dec. 4

We have some exciting new promotions coming up at William Hill, so keep an eye out for them in the next few days!

• PokerStrategy.com SideKick promo with 3 iPad 2s up for grabs
      • $1,000 warm-up freeroll
      • $11,720 depositors freeroll
      • Double StrategyPoints from November 28 - December 4

• 33 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Come on! Couldn't you announced thic last week? :f_mad:
      I just withdrew my money from WH...

Looks like I'll need to redeposit... :f_p:
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      So, this is basically rakeback 50%-70% max $60. Am I right?
    • trzysiek
      trzysiek
      Bronze
      If I get double SP at the first week, it means that I only need to generate 100$ rake (= 500*2=1000 SP) to get 60$ cash?
    • pkrocket
      pkrocket
      Bronze
      if i get 2000sp in first week,get 60 cash also?
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      I've still got my 1st deposit bonus to clear and I opted in for their End of year bonus and now I see that you have these rake races. Can I take part in all 3 at the same time if I play at WH?
      Also, are these weeks counted individually or as a whole? Let's say that I play for two weeks only and I earn 550 SP both times. Do I get 2x35$ or 60$?
    • trzysiek
      trzysiek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pkrocket
      if i get 2000sp in first week,get 60 cash also?
      2000=1000+, so pretty sure, yeah
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wizo656
      I've still got my 1st deposit bonus to clear and I opted in for their End of year bonus and now I see that you have these rake races. Can I take part in all 3 at the same time if I play at WH?
      Also, are these weeks counted individually or as a whole? Let's say that I play for two weeks only and I earn 550 SP both times. Do I get 2x35$ or 60$?
      I'm in similar conditions. IIRC, FDB would give me ~40% and this rake race ~50%. So I can expect 90% rakeback. But I doubt I qualified with this race because I'm currently clearing FDB?!
    • arba1992
      arba1992
      Bronze
      ohh
      i thought it will be rake race or something better :(
    • TheGuyFromCIA
      TheGuyFromCIA
      Bronze
      Do I need to register to this Rake Chase, or I will automatically be in, after I collect atleast 1 point? Oh, and also, as someone already asked before, will I be able to take part in End Of Year Bonus and this event at the same time?

Thanks!
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheGuyFromCIA
      Do I need to register to this Rake Chase, or I will automatically be in, after I collect atleast 1 point? Oh, and also, as someone already asked before, will I be able to take part in End Of Year Bonus and this event at the same time?

Thanks!
      No, you don't need to register specifically. As long as you have a William Hill account tracked with PokerStrategy, you're fine.

And yes to the second part - that's what I'm doing :)
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      I'm in similar conditions. IIRC, FDB would give me ~40% and this rake race ~50%. So I can expect 90% rakeback. But I doubt I qualified with this race because I'm currently clearing FDB?!
      As far as I am aware, pokerstrategy's promos are separate from William Hill.
      All they care about is how much you've raked. If you've clearing the bonus, you can surely have the rake chase on top. Do remember that FDB is the biggest value you get with ipoker(considering you rake less than $1k a month or w.e.) so use it wisely! GLHF
    • pharcyo
      pharcyo
      Black
      When is the next real rake race .

This is kinda small stakes. Should be kinda top heavy, like 500$ for first to generate 10k SP!
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      can somebody explain whats FDB??and how to get it,pls...IMO,you should mix this and make rake chase for all as it is(every players makes certain amount get his share),only to make it intresting for real grind bests,give them 10 highest only places some rewards,so they can also have fun,its like 1k extra or smth for top 10,you can make it 2k for them if like,that way both sides are satisfied...u have a lot small grind players and some extra cash for extra effort...just a suggestion...
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      how to opt in in this end of year bonus on WH??some link,pls,thx:)
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      http://poker.williamhill.com/promotions/end-of-year-bonus/bonus-promotion/

FDB= first deposit bonus
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      Originally posted by Xantos
      Hey wizo656,

the rake chases do not collide with your other bonuses - the chase $$$ is then just added on top of your other bonuses.

Each of the three chase weeks has the same structure & counts individually.

Example:
      - You reach 250 SP in the first chase week -> $20 cash.
      - You don't play in the 2nd chase week -> you get nothing.
      - >You reach 500 SP in the 3rd chase week -> you get another $35
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      thanks,wizzo,obv,lol... :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      http://poker.williamhill.com/promotions/end-of-year-bonus/bonus-promotion/

FDB= first deposit bonus

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/william-hill/download/

:)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

can see that many of you helped out eachother regarding the questions, Thank you for this :heart:

Anything else I can help you with please? Open questions?

Ingrid