This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Cashout times

• holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Hey,

I've just looked at their cash out time frames and it says withdrawals to moneybookers take 4-5 days for standard members. Can anyone confirm if this is right please? Just seems really long considering its <24hrs for most sites.

It's my first withdrawal but I verified my id + address before depositing so shouldn't have any delays from that.
  • 7 replies
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Thats about right to be fair 888 not the quickest. I need to get in touch with them myself today as last night they sent me a cashout confirmation dating back to feb this year which seems a lil odd! Made me a lil paranoid so will have to check that my bank statements match up to my cashout history.
      Anyone else had this happen?
      I dont really fancy having to check a years worth of statements.
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      I always withrew there with no problems but it is slower than other sites indeed.

It never really took the whole 5 days though, more like 3. But still.

Yeah, but never had a problem (delay, etc.), money was always nicely sent to my moneybookers.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Thanks guys. Hopefully it will only take 3 days! Hoping to hit Gold member next week so that should speed it up too...
    • propkrhustle
      propkrhustle
      Bronze
      hey bro, ive cashed out from 888 quite a few times via my debit card, it said 3-5 working days but everytime the money has been in my account after 1 intermediary day, ie, i cashout req on mon, nothing tues, money in my acc by weds morning :) Weekends are diff however, if you process a req on fri/sat it'll be monday, sun it'll probs be tuesday. Just my 2 cent from my past exp. :) All the best
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I have frequently cashed out to my Moneybookers acc and it usually gets there within 24 hours. Sometimes even within 12 hours.

I have not been asked to verify my ID (as far as I remember) and still cashed out over 2k last year spread over a dozen or so withdrawals.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for helping out here guys

:heart: this community ;)
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      after reading this im in love with 888 poker ,