can u deactivate my acount

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hi, i was wondering if u can deactivate my acount, ...im not sure if thats the correct word, but can u make it so that when i play hands on party poker , i dont get any strategy points,
      If thats not clear basically i just dont want any of my poker acounts conected to pokerstrategy in anyway, at all as i see yous for what yous realy are .! so pleese can u hurry up and deactivate ,
      thanx.

also for cake , and ladbrokes, and 888,
      cheers.
  • 50 replies
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      What do you mean?

edit: I understand the deactivate part... but I'm wondering if you could elaborate about why.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Now that seems a shame :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LoKKK
      hi, i was wondering if u can deactivate my acount, ...im not sure if thats the correct word, but can u make it so that when i play hands on party poker , i dont get any strategy points,
      If thats not clear basically i just dont want any of my poker acounts conected to pokerstrategy in anyway, at all as i see yous for what yous realy are .! so pleese can u hurry up and deactivate ,
      thanx.

also for cake , and ladbrokes, and 888,
      cheers.
      Hi LoKKK,

I'm sure we can have this done for you tomorrow if you really want. However, out of courtesy, I would like to know why you would like this to happen?

Certainly interested in the part where "you see us for what we really are"?

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      you generaly are not gaining anything from this, you cant be affiliate of anybody else anyway, since you are already registred and cant re-register at sites. Maybe you like bronze pic in avatar?
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      listen thers just to many reasons, i cant be bothered writing them down,

so when i think about it, if yous are charging money for startegy points $100 dollars or somthing for GOLD status, then these strategy points have got to be of some value to yous correct.?

well if there worth money , i dont want any of my acounts conected, becouse for one its impossible to make gold playing micro stakes, with when you think about it, theres thousands or even millions , playing poker under sites that are signed up with yous lot, and they at most mite be making silver over and over again, and not geting any benefit from this, so whats the point in making these points for you.

i think yous are just a scam in a way , you get people to sign up under stupid sites that they dont even want to play on , and you try n blackmail them into playing so they can get strategy points that are tbh , just pure useless once youv had silver once it goes away ffs, and you make the same fuking thing over and over again. so whats the point , i would rather my sites have nothing to do with yous

especially all the shit i get from cake poker aswell, you play there for 3 months make yous your $50 dollars , and all th emoney you have left , is like, OH you cant take this money out, till you make abotu another 3 million points with again at micro stakes you cant make, then they give you other shit about makeing a deposit to get your money out, so you make a deposit, and still you cant get the fuking money out, its the same with most sites on here, i think yous are taking the pisss and i want nothing to do with yous
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      say that to ma face ****** ill **** knok u out prik
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      even if you wont be getting strategy points anymore you will be playing as affiliate of pokerstrategy. By silver status you can watch more videos, read more atricles and attend coaching more than by being bronze status. Think about it, but anyways do what you want simply you cant gain anything by deactivating, i am not here to hold you but just give an advice.
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      geez ur a bit dumb arnt you, for one iv seen all the silver shit, i dont need to see it again, im well passed the silver stage in poker , im not gonna make gold, im not even gonn make silver, coz i dont hardly play on some of the acounts i have coz they wont give me any ******* money out, so its just like dead money in poker, theres to many dead startegy points geting used, ther must be absoulutely millions of dead startegy points going throuhg this site, toytaly crazy,
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      im well passed the silver stage in poker
      Then what are you still doing in the micro's?
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      who asked you you plum

and who sed i was still in the micros anyway, my moneys been on cake poker for 2 years , 2 years ago i was playing micros , when pokerstrategy gave me my first free $50 dollars i had 3 months to make them it bak, and of course i was alouwed to play any limit i wanted,
      ok thats fair enough made their money back easy , as soon as 3 months were up , bang all of a suden i cant play any PLO, i cant play any nlhe above nl4 , and no sitngos above $1.10 or tournies the same.
      So YOU tell me how i play above micros, to make them there 3 million points they want before i can cash out.
      its all principle, i dont give a monkeys about the hundred dolllars on there, but why should it be there when i cant even so anything with it
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      who asked you you fuking plum
      This absolutely made my day, thank you LoKKK. :s_grin:
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Hey LoKKK,

Just to explain, (and you can find more information here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/businessmodel/ ) You are quite right that PS.com benefits when you earn strategy points. They benefit because the sites that you play at pay part of the rake you generate back to PS.com

In return for that you unlock educational content and the ability to use the forums (Including gaining advice from hands judges and so on).

Now, it may be that you feel you don't gain much from the educational content. That's fair enough.

But just to clarify one point, even if you played at the sites you're talking about without a tracked account (For example if you just signed up there on your own, Or if Ps.com deactivated your account, like you are asking them to) you will still have to pay the rake. So you won't benefit at all from deactivating the link between your poker accounts and ps.com. The only people who will benefit are the poker sites, since I assume they will get to keep 100% of the rake themselves (instead of paying Some of it back to ps.com). So even if you only use the forums occasionally or watch a very occasional video, you still lose out as a result of the Deactivation.

That's why people on this thread are trying to convince you against doing it - only for your benefit.

Good luck whatever you decide; bear in mind it's quite difficult (Or impossible) to get accounts retracked in the future.

All the best.
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Wow sorry dude but you are delusional.

Can't make Gold by playing micros? I was 198 points until gold with a whole month to go before I moved to Party where my account is unfortunately not tracked.

Once I open a tracked account with PKR I know for sure I will get Gold playing micros.

And how can you say this site is a scam? What do they do? They provide you a free 50 dollar starting capital and recommend you use it at the softest rooms.

Open your eyes man.

Can't withdraw? I'm fairly sure its because you haven't made a deposit. I've had no trouble withdrawing.

And remember the limitations on your account are there to help you. You shouldn't be playing anything higher if you have limitations.

What a joke.
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      Ignorance is bliss
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      well i would probably prefer the poker site to get the rake, coz i dont see why ps.com should.
      tbh the hand evaluations are crap, have u seen the silly one word answers they give . even 2+2 you post a hand their, you get a big proper discussion about the thoery and strategy about the hand, you dont get that here.

iv watche dall the silver vids for 2 years LOL, i dont need to see them again, i have all the silver stuff in the learning bit, saved in my hardrive

GOLD would be cool , but il not be making it on acounts that wont let me withdraw ffs.

forgot was talkin about now, ...eh......here i dont play on any of your sites anyways lol. ..........eh ffs lol i canna mind wats going on.......... eh the money on cake **** it, party pokers not so good, so is 888 and ladbrokes is ok , but im skint there so iv got no use with yous anyway , no problem, ill withdraw from party, and **** the rest.
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      och i canna be bothered explaining to that fool up there , meh........cant mind the name few threads up

prolly could make gold tbh, i think, actually i think it mite be hard fuk nose, considering i dont play on the sites im affiliated with here on, it prolly virtually impossible. and cake wont let me with draw fool untill i make a too many points for the fuking stupid limits that they have me blocked to play , i aint explaining again geez
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      You still haven't given us any good reason as to why PS.com is a scam site.

Basically you're a losing player and blame PS.com?

And the hand evaluations are fine. The reason they don't give lengthy evaluations is because frankly they don't need to. There is always a simple reason as to why a hand was played wrong and they give it in the best and shortest way possible.
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      Dont give me that **** ******** abotu been a losing player LOL ,
      i aint a losing player , im actually ***** amazed at what im acheiving, hence th efact i dont need any ****** silver content anymore ***
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Winning player who doesn't want to play on fish sites anymore.

Sound logic.

Carry on sir.

I await your HU4ROLLZ match with Isildur!