this is bs

• 16 replies
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      did you even read the strategy articles? the quiz is so freaking easy if one simply reads the material provided here that its silly.

"lost a customer" haha. im sure they are sad that they can't give you $50 because you cant even pass the quiz
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey bigfrank33,

If you try to read and study our beginner articles first, the quiz shouldn't be a problem for you. Don't say something like "scam" while the problem is from your end - you didn't pass the quiz since you were too lazy to study the articles!

We just want to make sure that you have at least basic knowledge of poker before you can get the money and start playing, sothat you won't blow away the money.

Please don't act against our rules, otherwise you'll get banned!

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • padod
      padod
      Bronze
      for just making this post he shouldnt recieve the money because as soon as he gets his starting capital hes gonna lose it
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Be patient,

you have lots of time

you can read articles as you write

good luck
    • bigfrank33
      bigfrank33
      Basic
      fuck this i gaurantee u i know a lot more that 99% people here i have a 30% roi on pokerstars so i dont want or need to berailed by horrid players here
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      i can guarentee these guys know more than us

but in time.,..... look out big dogs im comming for yah. :D
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bigfrank33
      fuck this i gaurantee u i know a lot more that 99% people here i have a 30% roi on pokerstars so i dont want or need to berailed by horrid players here
      Which is why im sure you keep failing the quiz, or have you passed it yet? Next thing you tell me you work as a comedian at the local bar.

30% roi - lol like that says anything.
    • DarthBobo
      DarthBobo
      Bronze
      I think you're probably too good for the quiz. The quiz is made for beginners. Try putting aside your advanced knowledge and think very straightforward. You should have no problem passing the quiz then.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello bigfrank33,

The quiz is there to ensure that beginning players have the needed knowledge to not gamble away money at the starting tables. If one has read the basic articles there should be no problems using the contained data to answer the questions correctly.

As DarthBobo said: simply read the articles and put aside any advanced knowledge you have. This quiz does not require an advanced understanding of the game.

Irregardless of that I would advise you to abstain from baseless insults against us or the other players here - as that will not get you any closer to the starting capital - but simply result in a ban.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • riverchaser
      riverchaser
      Bronze
      I finally passed on the 5th attempt. The problem isnt the quiz it was the fact that I DID NOT read questions properly. my advice if its worth anything is to read, read and re-read.
    • ThaiDude
      ThaiDude
      Bronze
      I failed the test 4 times..lol. Don't ask why...i just did.

I finally came to my senses and realized that you actually need to read the
      things your supposed to read. The schooling is no joke. I been playing poker for years and i'm just starting to realize why i been sucking for so long. PokerStrategy sure has helped me.

DONT GIVE UP!!
    • sparkytoo
      sparkytoo
      Bronze
      the test is easy, the moneys there dont be an ass
    • PokerHammer
      PokerHammer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bigfrank33
      bigfrank=Bryce Paradise. Come on Bryce, concentrate, read the articles and you'll pass.
    • sparkytoo
      sparkytoo
      Bronze
      rofl
    • sharpiExx87
      sharpiExx87
      Basic
      Well there is no other way to put it... but you must be BAD at poker to fail thoughs quizes... therefore you do not deserve to be bankrolled... uninstall already :P JOKES
    • SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      lol to be fair if you re that good on poker stars and have 30% roi why do you even need the $50 starting bankroll ?? you could just transfer a small chunk of your MASSIVE capita from PS and start straight away .. childish

i had some problems at first with the quize too and as someone who actually works for one of the online gaming companies thought it was rather embarrassing, but if you actually read the basic articles and answer the questions not as you would play them but as the basic strategy guides indicates, clearly btw most of the stuff you need is in the red highlighted sections, you shouldn t have a problem passing it big shot lol