This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH A6 blind defence

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.73)
      Hero ($11.58)
      UTG ($13.63)
      UTG+1 ($9.46)
      CO ($10.10)
      BTN ($4.55)

Dealt to Hero A:club: 6:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.20, Hero calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.40) 7:club: 3:heart: 2:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.40) 7:club: 3:heart: 2:heart: 5:club:

SB bets $0.20, Hero folds

SB wins $0.38

35/13/3.1, steal from SB 25, cbet 91, 246 hands

is there anything I can do?
  • 5 replies
    • PlasmaLine
      PlasmaLine
      Bronze
      Hi

I think this situation is pretty standard Fold. It still might be a coin flip situation on the turn but you are not getting the right odds to make a profitable call here in the long run.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Well, if you are calling it preflop then most likely I'd take a stab myself on the flop. :) And be happy if I take down the pot and might even gain value from draws/overcards.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Well, if you are calling it preflop then most likely I'd take a stab myself on the flop.

But I think other times you used to say when there is no high cards on flop, better not not try to do those moves, because I can not represent much. Or is this because I am ahead most of the tim with my ace high and thats why bet for value? If I would have KQ for example, then give up?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Well, if you are calling it preflop then most likely I'd take a stab myself on the flop.

But I think other times you used to say when there is no high cards on flop, better not not try to do those moves, because I can not represent much. Or is this because I am ahead most of the tim with my ace high and thats why bet for value? If I would have KQ for example, then give up?
      Lets take it another way. :) Do you think such a board hits opponents range? No! I doesn't so fcking lets play back. :f_cool:
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Do you think such a board hits opponents range? No! I doesn't so fcking lets play back.

Dind't think about that :)