SB wins $0.38

35/13/3.1, steal from SB 25, cbet 91, 246 hands

is there anything I can do?
  • 5 replies
    • PlasmaLine
      PlasmaLine
      Bronze
      Hi

I think this situation is pretty standard Fold. It still might be a coin flip situation on the turn but you are not getting the right odds to make a profitable call here in the long run.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Well, if you are calling it preflop then most likely I'd take a stab myself on the flop. :) And be happy if I take down the pot and might even gain value from draws/overcards.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Well, if you are calling it preflop then most likely I'd take a stab myself on the flop.

But I think other times you used to say when there is no high cards on flop, better not not try to do those moves, because I can not represent much. Or is this because I am ahead most of the tim with my ace high and thats why bet for value? If I would have KQ for example, then give up?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Well, if you are calling it preflop then most likely I'd take a stab myself on the flop.

But I think other times you used to say when there is no high cards on flop, better not not try to do those moves, because I can not represent much. Or is this because I am ahead most of the tim with my ace high and thats why bet for value? If I would have KQ for example, then give up?
      Lets take it another way. :) Do you think such a board hits opponents range? No! I doesn't so fcking lets play back. :f_cool:
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Do you think such a board hits opponents range? No! I doesn't so fcking lets play back.

Dind't think about that :)