Discuss the New iPoker Software

• 9 replies
    • oooigo
      oooigo
      Bronze
      To be honest, I don't care about look much.
      What iPoker need is to make this software fast. I know that my computer is not the rocket but 100% processor usage is crap.
      There is very poor filtering possibility. I want for example only turbo SnG from 5$ to 30$ - without steps etc.
      When I am moving from table to table on MTT I don't want to see TWO !!! modal dialogs and my new window is moved !!!! It really pissed me off.
      They also could add late registration :) I missed few MTT one minute ....:(
      And how to disable asking dialog: "Are you sure you want to register to tournamen? You will be playing another at the same time" WTF? Yes, I will be playin 10 at the same time :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you for your feedback oooigo! I'll make sure to forward it.

Hope you'll enjoy playing at Titan Poker!
      Ingrid
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Time bank and get rid of the 2 secs lag between the showdown and the dealing of the next hand
    • TheGuyFromCIA
      TheGuyFromCIA
      Bronze
      There is one thing that particulary annoys me, when I am playing single table Sit N' Goes on iPoker. When somebody is eliminated their seat doesn't just disappear, like for example on PokerStars, but only changes to "EMPTY SEAT". Then if you are playing more than a couple tables at the moment, it gets really hard to determine how many players are left, just from a single glance. I hope they are going to fix this nonsense... :evil:
    • ArtisSkirpa
      ArtisSkirpa
      Bronze
      What Dublimax said and get rid of the confirmation window when joining a waitlist. Why do I have to click join only to see a new window pop up to confirm and give me the option to join multiple waitlists. The join multiple thing should be a button in the lobby for the 1678-tablers.
    • vinterstille
      vinterstille
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oooigo
      What iPoker need is to make this software fast.
      There is very poor filtering possibility. I want for example only turbo SnG from 5$ to 30$ - without steps etc.
      When I am moving from table to table on MTT I don't want to see TWO !!! modal dialogs and my new window is moved !!!! It really pissed me off.
      And how to disable asking dialog: "Are you sure you want to register to tournamen? You will be playing another at the same time" WTF? Yes, I will be playin 10 at the same time :)
      THIS. ^

Better filtering of tournaments so I don't have to wade through endless lists of super sattelites to rocket sattelites to actual sattelites...

I DO care how the tables look though - I spend a lot of time looking at those tables. Perhaps an upgrade from the 1998 3D rendered avatars (a PIRATE.. REALLY?) and flags? And the option to configure the look and feel of the tables themselves.

Is there any way to join a beta test of this? (I worked in UI design a few years back for xxxxxxxx and would love to give some feedback)
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      Rematch for HU SnGs
    • linflas
      linflas
      Bronze
      Would be nice with a client for mac users.
    • Antonioull
      Antonioull
      Bronze
      Better look

but still unreliable and slow/poor funcionality

PLEASE IMPROVE FAST or i will leave soon