Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2)
      Hero ($11.84)
      UTG ($22.68)
      CO ($11.12)
      BTN ($11.09)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: T:diamond:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.25, fold, Hero raises to $0.85, BTN calls $0.60

FLOP ($1.75) 9:spade: K:diamond: K:spade:

Hero bets $1, BTN calls $1

TURN ($3.75) 9:spade: K:diamond: K:spade: 8:spade:

Hero bets $2.55, BTN calls $2.55

RIVER ($8.85) 9:spade: K:diamond: K:spade: 8:spade: T:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $3.45, Hero calls $3.45

23/17/2.2, fold to cbet 55
      fold to 3bet 38 (8)
      4bet 13
      steal from BTN 35
      cbet 78
      wtsd 17 (42)
      w$sd 71 (7)

Such difficult hand. He raises. I don't want to call with dominated ace so I 3bet as a bluff. But of couse this often will not work, becausse he does not fold to 3bets. Proabbly this is the mistake to 3bet as bluff.

Flop - since he calls with wide range, he should have trash often, but might want to float, so I thought I can place two barrels - that was my plan.

Turn is good for me, now I have FD, so barrel it.

River - I thought he might now bet with his trash hands, which whom he wanted to bet on turn but was not able, like 77 or some other trash. But I am proabbly too optimistic :D

This was horrible.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: If the opponent really Calls on so many flops and also floats on flop then I'd really rather just Call and play postflop while his stealing range is pretty wide.

As played
      Postflop: Well, while on flop the guy may easily even have worse PPs which float and we might even be able to make him fold those. But what I don't like that much is the Check/Call on the river, he has a W$SD on river of 71% which is really high for me, therefore I'd just give up while few draws even completed and of course better hands are possible. With 77 most likely the guy would have taken free showdown with having showdown value.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Oh. forgot to tell that hand count was only ~250 so wtsd might not be very accurate.

But I did expect that flop and turn might be played bad and it is interesting that you didn't say that its wrong. I thought it might be burning money.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Oh. forgot to tell that hand count was only ~250 so wtsd might not be very accurate.

But I did expect that flop and turn might be played bad and it is interesting that you didn't say that its wrong. I thought it might be burning money.
      Well, we have also the nutFD, we might have fold equity against smaller PPs or maybe even at some case pairs.