first deposit etc

• CrazedTulip
      CrazedTulip
      Bronze
      Where can I see my first deposit bonus? To know how much I cleared, when will I receive it etc... Is it payed out in a lump sum after 30 days.

Also been playing here for a couple of days and there is a difference in my balance and hem about 20€ in their favor..

Oh and don't recommend it, a lot of 20bb players on micro cash, almost all tournament have to fast structure and software is just awfull.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey CrazedTulip,

I'm not sure if you can see your progress in the client but I'm sure poker room support could tell you this. Have you asked?

Also, for every 100 VIP Points, you clear €10 of the bonus. As from your deposit, you have 30 days time to clear the bonus. The bonus will be paid out 2 days after the 30 days clearing time is over.

Important information: Opt in or change your rakeback offer
      Registering with 24hPoker doesn't mean you sign up automatically for one of the two rakeback offers. You need to opt in manually and have 3 options:

1. To opt in for the flat 30% rakeback program you have to go to:
      http://www.24hpoker.com/en/Poker/vip/vip.aspx

2. To opt in for the VIP Loyalty program you need to send 24hPoker an email: support@24hpoker.com
      Please provide your username and send the email from the address connected to your 24hPoker account, so 24hPoker can find you in their database.

3. To switch from the VIP Loyalty program offer back to the 30% flat rakeback, you also need to send 24hPoker an email: support@24hpoker.com
      Again, please provide your username and send the email from the address connected to your 24hPoker account, so 24hPoker can find you in their database.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • CrazedTulip
      CrazedTulip
      Bronze
      well thank you, that kind of answers me. So I can easily calculate how much i cleared depending on my vp, ok.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CrazedTulip
      well thank you, that kind of answers me. So I can easily calculate how much i cleared depending on my vp, ok.
      great, happy to help :)