Advice for my game ?

• ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey, I've been playing a bit of NL6 lately, and I've just started play 6 tables. I'm showing profits over a small volume, but i'd like to be able to fill in any small leaks i may have.

Problem is, i don't really know what any of you may need to review my game? I'm using HM2 so i can get near anything needed, if given good instructions :P

Well, here is a standard graph anyway. I don't really understand what the showdown lines are telling me? Are they good, Bad? I only use the Profit/EV lines...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • 1 reply
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      Hi Matt,

You should post your stats - in HM1 you would do this by running "leakbuster general" in the reports tab.

Also post your positional stats - for HM1 this would be "leakfinder position" in the reports tab. Not sure how you would do this for HM2 but it is probably similar.

Your showdown lines are fine for the micros where you don't have much fold equity. As you move up you should be able to reduce your NSD losses by being a bit more aggressive but whilst you're winning at a decent rate I wouldn't try to change your style at the moment.

Graph looks good btw. Looks like it might be time for you to move up...