Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($13.74)
      BB ($22.92)
      UTG ($13.61)
      CO ($9.85)
      Hero ($10.18)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: J:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, SB raises to $0.60, fold, Hero calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.30) 3:diamond: A:club: 4:diamond:

SB bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70

TURN ($2.70) 3:diamond: A:club: 4:diamond: 5:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $1.70, SB raises to $7.80, Hero folds

SB wins $5.80

Stats show that he 3bets a lot, although in game he was not 3beting me that mych, so maybe I had to steal with bigger size, and fold to 3bets, until he starts 3bet me.

So proabably it was wrong to call even for the given odds.

He cbets flop so small, so I thought he should not be on a good hand, there are draws, so he should protect, so I decided to float.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Wouldn't say that the 3bet is really big here. Therefore I'd fold it preflop. :) And neither the floating ain't very good vs his 3betting range which will contain a lot of Ax hands and neither he doesn't to be CBetting that big either that he will have so many bluffs in his range.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Wouldn't say that the 3bet is really big here.

Overall 3bet is 9, but in SB it is 15. Were you talking about 3bet vs resteal, or overall 3bet?

Edit: checked the equity vs 15 range, and still doing bad, only 42, so its all clear now :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Wouldn't say that the 3bet is really big here.

Overall 3bet is 9, but in SB it is 15. Were you talking about 3bet vs resteal, or overall 3bet?

Edit: checked the equity vs 15 range, and still doing bad, only 42, so its all clear now :)
      Well, actually I didn't recognize that you min-raised. :D That may change something vs his small 3bet. But overall it would definitely base on the actions we have had against him and how aggressive we saw him being and how often 3betting. Didn't pay much attention either on the 15 but rather SB 11%. So you must really have more information on the opponent than just go for a Call while your hand is very often dominated.