BTN: $23.50
      SB: $20.00
      BB: $27.31
      UTG: $20.30
      Hero (UTG+1): $26.49
      MP: $16.14

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero has J:heart: A:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.70, MP calls $0.70, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.70, fold, fold

Flop: ($2.40, 3 players) A:spade: 5:club: 6:heart:
      Hero bets $1.80, MP calls $1.80, fold

Turn: ($6.00, 2 players) 6:club:
      Hero bets $4.50, MP calls $4.50

River: ($15.00, 2 players) 4:club:
      Hero bets $15.00, MP calls $9.14

again against bad player who can hold worse A but not he holds nuts!!! :facepalm:
      what to do on the river? x/f?

Hero shows J:heart: A:heart: (Two Pair, Aces and Sixes) (Pre 61%, Flop 65%, Turn 68%)
      MP shows 8:club: 7:club: (Straight Flush, Eight High) (Pre 39%, Flop 35%, Turn 32%)
      MP wins $31.62
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Against such a player who doesn't even have a full stack we can't really do much there. :( Doubt that Check/Folding is an option here without really good reads on the opponent or stats.

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      I've just reevaluated this hand and I'm a little thinking about this whole situation.
      We are against bad player who perhaps play poker for fun. This player doesn't know about pot odds, outs etc. so probably he isn't aware of that drawing with hand like 87 or 43 would be mistake. He can easily hold hand like 67, 68...
      Are you sure that in long run we will make profit against this player and in situation like this I mean on the river? maybe x/f would be better play because straight draw completed and runner runner to the flush also so AcXc easily is in his range.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      I've just reevaluated this hand and I'm a little thinking about this whole situation.
      We are against bad player who perhaps play poker for fun. This player doesn't know about pot odds, outs etc. so probably he isn't aware of that drawing with hand like 87 or 43 would be mistake. He can easily hold hand like 67, 68...
      Are you sure that in long run we will make profit against this player and in situation like this I mean on the river? maybe x/f would be better play because straight draw completed and runner runner to the flush also so AcXc easily is in his range.
      Well, both options are fine of course. Since if you think about the opponent and know that he is rather passive and wont Bet the river anyways without a hand then Checking is fine as well and giving it up if you want to skip the thin value but myself I guess I wouldn't. :P Especially when he may have a lot worse Ax hands there in his range.