[Application] Bigniux TCOOP BAP

    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.01.2009 Posts: 2,098
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

      Feedback for Bigniux

      Hey all,

      i am professional poker player for more than one year and i specialize in turbo 180man sngs. You can read more about me in my blogs(links in signature).

      Here are some graphs:

      Turbo 180mans, mostly $3+R, $8 and $15 stakes:



      Overall graph from PokerStars and FTP:



      Some of deep MTT runs:

      4/490 in $75 Double-stack 6max MTT for $2,5k
      8/2541 in $26 Multi-Entry Double-Stack KO MTT for $1,3k
      10/4733 in $4.4 Turbo MTT for $113
      18/662 in $82 Hyper-Turbo 6max for $474

      There are few more Top 3% finishes.


      So, as topic suggests, here you can buy a piece of my action in TCOOP, selling simply because i'm not rolled for most events, but want to play them all. And since i specialize in turbo tournaments, i think i have significant edge over the field.

      The schedule, BIs and results can/will be found here

      As you can see in the sheet, total amount is $4,173.5, with ~5,42% mark-up it's gonna be $4,400 and i'm willing to sell 50% ($2,200) of that.

      Min piece of 2.5% please. (Might reduce that later)

      2.5% = $110
      5% = $220
      10% = $440
      25% = $1,100
      50% = $2,200


      Old %s are in the spoiler above.

      New numbers: Total $3,960.5 with 6.05% mark-up it's $4,200. Selling 50% of that ($2,100).

      2.5% = $105
      5% = $210
      10% = $420
      25% = $1,050
      50% = $2,100

      REMAINING: SOLD OUT

      Each rebuy tourney is 7xBI (BI + Rebuy at start + Add-on + 2 double rebuys). In case i need more rebuys, i will use my own money. All unused rebuys will be refunded after TCOOP ends. Also, it's possible that i won't be able to play all events, obv that will be refunded as well. :)

      I will play all the events regardless if i sell all the action or not.

      Please don't send the money until Jan 15th, only reserve action for now :) I will accept only transfers through PokerStars. Each staker will be informed through PM when he needs to send the money and where.

      Railing

      I will be posting some live updates on my twitter account: http://twitter.com/Bigniux
      I will also create a thread in Railing board where i will post some updates after the tournament.

      Payout procedure

      Currently i have $3k/day, $5k/week, $10k/month transfer limits, in case of a big score it might take some time until i send money to everyone. I will start with biggest buyers and for those who buy same amount, i'll use FIFO(First In, First Out) principle. You can see the pay-out queue in reservations list.

      If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.


      Reservations:

      1. DonBartos 10% (Received)
      2. LgWz 10% (Received)
      3. elhh82 5% (Received)
      4. supeyrio 5% (Received)
      5. Hunt32 5% (Received)
      6. mckrogh 2.5% (Received)
      7. personaNgrta 2.5% (Received)
      8. phantommm92 2.5% (Received)
      9. Tiltberger 2.5% (Received)
      10. Gerv 2.5% (Received)
      11. Jan217 2.5% (Received)


      Waiting list:

      1. Hunt32 10%
  • 44 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 3,982
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

      Feedback for Bigniux

      Hey all,

      i am professional poker player for more than one year and i specialize in turbo 180man sngs. You can read more about me in my blogs(links in signature).

      Here are some graphs:

      Turbo 180mans, mostly $3+R, $8 and $15 stakes:



      Overall graph from PokerStars and FTP:



      Some of deep MTT runs:

      4/490 in $75 Double-stack 6max MTT for $2,5k
      8/2541 in $26 Multi-Entry Double-Stack KO MTT for $1,3k
      10/4733 in $4.4 Turbo MTT for $113
      18/662 in $82 Hyper-Turbo 6max for $474

      There are few more Top 3% finishes.


      So, as topic suggests, here you can buy a piece of my action in TCOOP, selling simply because i'm not rolled for most events, but want to play them all. And since i specialize in turbo tournaments, i think i have significant edge over the field.

      The schedule, BIs and results can/will be found here

      As you can see in the sheet, total amount is $4,173.5, with ~5,42% mark-up it's gonna be $4,400 and i'm willing to sell 50% ($2,200) of that.

      Min piece of 5% please. (Might reduce that later)

      2.5% = $110
      5% = $220
      10% = $440
      25% = $1,100
      50% = $2,200

      REMAINING: 45%

      Each rebuy tourney is 7xBI (BI + Rebuy at start + Add-on + 2 double rebuys). In case i need more rebuys, i will use my own money. All unused rebuys will be refunded after TCOOP ends. Also, it's possible that i won't be able to play all events, obv that will be refunded as well. :)

      I will play all the events regardless if i sell all the action or not.

      Please don't send the money until Jan 15th, only reserve action for now :) I will accept only transfers through PokerStars. Each staker will be informed through PM when he needs to send the money and where.

      Railing

      I will be posting some live updates on my twitter account: http://twitter.com/Bigniux
      I will also create a thread in Railing board where i will post some updates after the tournament.

      Payout procedure

      Currently i have $3k/day, $5k/week, $10k/month transfer limits, in case of a big score it might take some time until i send money to everyone. I will start with biggest buyers and for those who buy same amount, i'll use FIFO(First In, First Out) principle. You can see the pay-out queue in reservations list.

      If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.


      Reservations:
      1. mckrogh 2.5%
      2. personaNgrta 2.5%


      Quoted For reference.

      WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

      Well structured application, I wish you the best in selling the action you wish to and hope you run like the sun!
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.09.2008 Posts: 6,838
      can you please list the events you are playing?
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.05.2010 Posts: 1,464
      2,5% please, and can i send the money right away?
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.09.2008 Posts: 6,838
      Can you book 5% for me tentatively?

      What happens if you miss an event, would we just get the refund + markup on the buyin?
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.08.2009 Posts: 1,769
      Reserve 5% please
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.01.2009 Posts: 2,098
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      The schedule, BIs and results can/will be found here
      @elhh82: the list is in the link, made it bold now, so it's easier noticeable :) Also, if i miss the event(s), everyone would get the refund with markup(you can see amount to be refunded in a schedule spreadsheet, "BI+Mark-up" column).


      phantommm92, elhh82 and amplifyd booked.
    • DonBartos
      DonBartos
      Platinum
      Joined: 19.08.2008 Posts: 7,626
      reserve 10
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      Joined: 26.05.2007 Posts: 7,641
      I want 10% as well.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.01.2009 Posts: 2,098
      DonBartos and LgWz booked :)
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.11.2009 Posts: 3,106
      5% pls
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.01.2009 Posts: 2,098
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      5% pls
      booked
    • Tiltberger
      Tiltberger
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.06.2005 Posts: 28,156
      i would be more interested if you leave out the hyperturbos. but the markup is fair!
      i'll take 2,5%! ->

      /e oh sorry i just saw 2,5 but you want to sell just 5%
      if you can't give me 2,5 maybe somebody could give me 2,5 of his share?
      greets
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.01.2009 Posts: 2,098
      Originally posted by Tiltberger
      i would be more interested if you leave out the hyperturbos. but the markup is fair!
      i'll take 2,5%! ->

      /e oh sorry i just saw 2,5 but you want to sell just 5%
      if you can't give me 2,5 maybe somebody could give me 2,5 of his share?
      greets
      oh, that 5% was my mistake, supposed to be 2,5% :f_biggrin: booked for you :)
    • Tiltberger
      Tiltberger
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.06.2005 Posts: 28,156
      sweeet
      I'll ship it (fishisfriend)
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.02.2008 Posts: 216
      ill take the last 5%
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.01.2009 Posts: 2,098
      Originally posted by hunt32
      ill take the last 5%
      booked :)


      @Tiltberger: you probs missed that i asked not to send until Jan 15th :P anyway, received, thx :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.05.2008 Posts: 17,678
      Can I be put on the waiting list in case someone fails to pay? 2.5% this time :)
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.01.2009 Posts: 2,098
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Can I be put on the waiting list in case someone fails to pay? 2.5% this time :)
      Yes, of course :)
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2009 Posts: 626
      Put me on the wait-list for 2.5% aswell :)