Our VIP offer at PartyPoker

• HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

[SIZE=16][B]Our offer at PartyPoker[/B][/SIZE]

We've created an overview so that you can see what value you get when you play at PartyPoker. The overview is designed especially for VIP players who are capable of creating more than $1,600 rake per month.

[SIZE=14][B]2 rakeback examples[/B][/SIZE]

Our new Gemstone VIP promotion has kicked off, and we have designed a detailed breakdown to show you how it all works.

The figures are based on two examples:
      Example 1 - Earn 12 Gemstones in 2012 (1 Gemstone each month)
      Example 2 - Earn 50 Gemstones in 2012 (at least 4 Gemstones each month + 2 additional Gemstones)

In order to get 1 Gemstone on PartyPoker you need to earn 7,500 StrategyPoints which equals $1,667 Rake in one calendar month.

Main Factors of Rakeback
      Example 1
      12 Gemstones in 2012
      Example 2
      50 Gemstones in 2012

Per monthPer yearPer month
      Per year
      Rake and fee
      $1,667$20,000$6,944
      $83,333
      PartyPoints3,33340,00013,889166,667
      StrategyPoints7,50090,00031,250
      PartyPoker PartyPoker VIP System

PartyPoker VIP level
      PalladiumPalladium Elite
      PartyPoker VIP reward
      $6,000$33,333
      Rakeback VIP system30%
      40%
      GemstoneGemstone Promotion 

Gemstones
      Gemstone Rewards for 2012
      $2,200$10,000
      Bonus per Gemstone (Jan. and Feb.)
      2x $150 = $3008x $150 = $1,200
      Rakeback Gemstone Promotion12.5%13.4%
      AdminTop250 Promotion

Top250 Payout

$200$2,400
      Summary

Total Rewards
      $8,500
      $46,933
      Total Rakeback
      42.5%
      56.3%

These figures are based on the assumption that the player consistently raked the same amount over the year and therefore:
      • Achieved the respective VIP status on PartyPoker
      • Finished in the Top250 promotion every month (based on example 2)
      • Earned as many Gemstones in January/February as the rest of the year

[SIZE=14][B]The main factors of rakeback[/B][/SIZE]

PartyPoker VIP System
      Example 1: Earning 1 Gemstone per month will give you the Palladium VIP level. You can get 30% rakeback by buying the $3,000 bonus from the PartyPoker VIP shop.

Example 2: Earning at least 4 Gemstones per month will give you the Palladium Elite VIP level (the highest VIP level at PartyPoker). You can use your PartyPoints to buy the $20,000 bonus, which equals 40% rakeback.

Note: The VIP reward bonuses need to be cleared when you buy them which requires extra play.

The PartyPoints can be saved and spent on the $75,000 bonus which is worth 50% rakeback. To do that, you need to create $150,000 rake which equals approximately 70 Gemstones.

Read more on PartyPoker's VIP program

Gemstones
      A Gemstone is worth between $150-$200, depending on the total amount of Gemstones you earn in 2012.

In order to get 1 Gemstone on PartyPoker you need to earn 7,500 StrategyPoints which equals $1,667 Rake in one calendar month (e.g. February 1 - February 29, NOT February 15 - March 15). Bonus Points do not count for Gemstones.

Bonus per Gemstones
      In January and February 2012 you will receive an additional $150 cash for each Gemstone on top of your year-end reward for Gemstones.

This means that they'll be worth up to $350 each! We'll even pay the additional cash amount in March 2012, so you won't have to wait until January 2013 for your full reward.

Note: You can get even more rakeback over the course of the year if you get bonus per Gemstones in January and February.

Check out our Gemstone VIP Promotion overview

Top250 Promotion
      Each month we reward our top grinders by giving away $80,000 in our exclusive rake race. If you earn approximately 31,000 StrategyPoints per month, you will get a cash prize of $200 each month.

Note: These figures are based on the average results of the Top250 promotion in 2011 and are not guaranteed. However, these numbers are conservative estimations since the $200 prize was available starting at an average of approximately 22,000 StrategyPoints per month in the previous Top250 rankings. With 31,000 StrategyPoints it's possible to get the $500 payout prize.

Get more information on our Top250 Promotion

[SIZE=14][B]Additional Value[/B][/SIZE]

PartyPoker runs valuable promotions every month that add even more value to players, ie: Gladiator promotion, World Domination, rake races and reload bonuses.

Gladiator Promotion
      The Gladiator Promotion will be back in action this March. It can give grinders an additional rakeback of 10-25% extra in that month. We'll keep you updated with more information as the time draws near, so keep your eyes peeled!

First Deposit bonus
      If you don't already have a PartyPoker account, you can take advantage of the 100% up to $/£/€ 500 First Deposit Bonus, which is equivalent to 33% rakeback whilst clearing it.

Get your First Deposit Bonus now

Diamond Status
      By earning at least 7500 StrategyPoints in a month, you will also reach Diamond status at PokerStrategy.com. This grants you access to all videos, articles and strategy discussions from the best poker players in the world.

One of the many perks of being a Diamond Member is travelling to the PokerStrategy.com VIP events and meeting poker players from all over the world.

Here's what you get with Diamond status
      Find out how you can join the PokerStrategy.com VIP Tour 2012
  • 6 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi everyone!

I hope you find those numbers and calculations helpful.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Best regards
      Hannes
    • xxxNhjmXuxxx
      xxxNhjmXuxxx
      Bronze
      That imazings!
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      In the dk client i cant se any promotions like: weekly sng, monthly sng and so on.

Back in december i remember i had about 7 promotions, now i have 3.

Is this something that is going to change, or are us from dk just getting butfucked regarding promotions from now on?

Furthermore, where is the livechat support i was told in livechat would come soon in dk client, hence it was new and a kind of a beta still?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi martinemem,

I think these questions needs to be directed to Party Poker as we have no influence on how the Party Poker client will improve or their promotions.

I'll make sure to forward your questions anyhow.

Ingrid
    • synikal
      synikal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ

First Deposit bonus
      If you don't already have a PartyPoker account, you can take advantage of the 100% up to $500 First Deposit Bonus, which is equivalent to 25% rakeback whilst clearing it.

http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/Editorial/elements/ps_image_arrow_link.png Get your First Deposit Bonus now

Is the first deposit bonus reduced relative to what one can get directly from Party to compensate for the fact that a third party (affiliate) is involved? Your offer is up to £250 with a 12 point per £ clearing rate but the Party site allows for a first deposit bonus of £500 with 9 points per £ clearing rate.

I'm not complaining but rather looking to verify the difference isn't a simple lack of site updating or such as I understand all of the other affiliate related bonuses you're offering that going into Party affiliateless would not allow one to have. Can't make an informed decision until one has all of the information and some reasonable assurance that the information is accurate.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi synikal,

First off all Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

This information might be indeed outdated. I will need to check and verify the information with our key account manager for PartyPoker.

Thanks for pointing that out and I will update you as soon as I know more.

Best regards
      Hannes

edit: We now have a $/£/€ 500 First Deposit Bonus