Can't get into my Sit N go's

• supergaijin
      supergaijin
      Bronze
      I am currently in the middle of 2 tournaments and both froze. tried restarting pokerstars and restarting my computer but it won't load the tournaments and I can only assume I am gradually blinding off in late stages of MTT Sit n Go's :(

Obviously my connection is fine as I can surf internet and connect to stars lobby no problem.

Anyone else having problems??
  • 13 replies
    • adizzlle
      adizzlle
      Bronze
      yeah dude me to X( in the middle of a raise and it just froze :baby:
    • supergaijin
      supergaijin
      Bronze
      Hope it is universal not just a few unlucky people...

Certainly hope there will be some kind of compensation as clearly a stars issue not an end user issue!
    • pakicar
      pakicar
      Bronze
      i m frozen to.
    • Fajer
      Fajer
      Bronze
      Yep, It's global, me too :-) Right just I've started playing 10 tables.
    • supergaijin
      supergaijin
      Bronze
      I know this has happened at least once before but I wasn't impacted.

Anyone remember what action stars took to compensate?
    • MikesekCZE
      MikesekCZE
      Bronze
      Does anyone have any clue (past experience?) what will happen? I have some 180mans with quite big stacks....
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

At this point all you can do is relax and wait until PokerStars fix this problem.

Once all sorted, the best course of action would be to contact their support regarding frozen tables/reimbursements and such.

I understand your frustrations but it will be fixed as soon as possible.

All the best,
      Gary
    • supergaijin
      supergaijin
      Bronze
      Wise advice holly however, I have received a response from PokerStars Support which appears to indicate that what is going to be offered is only a refund of original tournament buy in (including fee) and not any prize money representative of the increased equity due to elimination of other players.

If this was an isolated incident impacting only a small number of players within any given tournament I could understand however, if this, as it appears, is a wide spread issue affecting the majority of players in running tournaments then what happens to the buy ins of those players who had already been eliminated prior to the outage? Does Poker Stars keep this money?

I have sent a response to Poker Stars support as above and will update when I receive a response.
    • MikesekCZE
      MikesekCZE
      Bronze
      So the tourneys that were running and then froze...they are lost ? :(
    • adizzlle
      adizzlle
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supergaijin
      Wise advice holly however, I have received a response from PokerStars Support which appears to indicate that what is going to be offered is only a refund of original tournament buy in (including fee) and not any prize money representative of the increased equity due to elimination of other players.

If this was an isolated incident impacting only a small number of players within any given tournament I could understand however, if this, as it appears, is a wide spread issue affecting the majority of players in running tournaments then what happens to the buy ins of those players who had already been eliminated prior to the outage? Does Poker Stars keep this money?

I have sent a response to Poker Stars support as above and will update when I receive a response.
      well thats right! Keep us posted
    • Trbst
      Trbst
      Bronze
      Thank you for your followup.

As we mentioned in our previous email, we do not have an estimated time at this moment. We are working on the issue and will be back up as soon as possible, but we cannot provide a timeframe.

We appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
      PokerStars Support Team

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 2012/02/02 15:53:01
      To: support@pokerstars.com
      Subject: Re: PokerStars Support - Sit & Go Tournaments

>Hi,
      >
      >Ok.
      >
      >Can you then tell me if you have any idea when will I be able to play ?
      >
      >Regards,
      >T.
      >
      >On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 10:47 PM, PokerStars Support
      ><support@pokerstars.com>wrote:
      >
      >> Hello,
      >>
      >> Thank you for your patience while we have worked to solve the technical
      >> problems we have been experiencing.
      >>
      >> The Sit & Go tournaments that are currently paused will not be resumed.
      >> Please note that we will roll forward these tournaments as soon as it is
      >> possible, approximately within the next 24 hours. If you would like more
      >> information about our tournament cancellation policy, please visit us at
      >> the following page:
      >>
      >> http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/rules/cancellations/
      >>
      >> We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate greatly your
      >> understanding.
      >>
      >> Regards,
      >>
      >> (agent)
      >> PokerStars Support Team
    • supergaijin
      supergaijin
      Bronze
      Well the roll forward policy seems fair and assuming they roll forward all sit n go's that were in progress with at least some players eliminated should be a happy ending
    • supergaijin
      supergaijin
      Bronze
      Well got email response from Stars over night and all is taken care of satisfactorily as per the roll forward policy. Prize money is in my account