Just asking?

• 5 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      far as I know it's independently owned and they get the money from the poker sites as a percentage of the rake you pay. I guess they gamble over time you pay enough rake that it's more than $50
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Luffstir,

may i know why you are asking? :) do you want to deliver a message or ask a question from the admins? if so, i can ask them to pop by this thread. :)
      yes this is an independently owned company (meaning not owned by any particular poker room)

also, if you are curious to how the starting capital works, you can review our business model here. it explains how the free capital works and how it profits all parties involved.

smiles,
      wendy
    • Luffstir
      Luffstir
      Bronze
      I was asking because i didnt know how the owner of pokerstrategy got money from this and how they thought of the idea to create this because i bet its made alot of people happy learning the game and getting a free starting bankroll :) .

And is there any chance you can chase up my capital bonus please because its been over 48 hours and ive receieved no email just says its transferring? Thankyou
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there,

as its Sunday today, i will follow it up for you tomorrow when office resumes. pls have a little patience, it will be there soon.
      why dont you take this time to first read all the articles, or watch some vids to get ready for the tables?
      what is your poker experience so far? new to the game or old hand?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Luffstir
      I was asking because i didnt know how the owner of pokerstrategy got money from this and how they thought of the idea to create this because i bet its made alot of people happy learning the game and getting a free starting bankroll :) .

And is there any chance you can chase up my capital bonus please because its been over 48 hours and ive receieved no email just says its transferring? Thankyou
      Hi Luffstir,

It's been transferred on the 13th successfully :) Have you managed to play with it yet?

Regarding the question about PokerStrategy.com. We recently interviewed Dominik 'Korn' Kofert - founder and CEO of PokerStrategy.com. In the interview, he talks about the early days, how an average day looks like and also about some of our plans for the future.

Interview Part 1 and Part 2.

Hope this helps :)
      Ingrid