ID checks

• 8 replies
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      888 won't request ID checks until you withdraw or they notice unusual activity with your account.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi mmckean44,

what id check do you mean? is it for the free starting capital or did a poker room ask for it?

regards,
      wendy
    • nakaza
      nakaza
      Bronze
      They ask me for starting capital, so is it safe to scan my id and send them?
      I mean is it trust worthed?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi nakaza,

Who is asking you for ID? You are bronze, you must have already had your starting capital right?

If not then yes of course it is safe to do so PokerStrategy.com is one of the biggest online poker affiliates in the world with over 5 million members accross all of its communities.

All ID checks are handled with complete privacy, no information is passed on to 3rd parties and is all in accordance with relevant data handling laws/regulations.

Need any further assistance just give me a shout ;)

Carl
    • nakaza
      nakaza
      Bronze
      Yeah, i have. I was asking for my brother, just didnt notice that im on my account :)

Thanks for everything :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hmm got a little confused here. so is mmckean your brother?

if you got your own capital, then that is great because from firsthand experience, you could answer him yourself that this site wasnt a scam, right? :D
    • wininplaya
      wininplaya
      Bronze
      im keen to get started with my starting capital but finding the id check to hard and confusing to complete i dont have the equipment for sending or scanning. i have an lg 3d phone i won on 888.com but dont have the proper sotware to put pics on my computer but i can email pics and share them to social networks. any assistance would be great. trying to put in on everest not my first choice but had an account with most can i use it on pokerstars i dont think ive had an accunt with them yet
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there wininplaya,

were you asked for ID check? you are bronze as i see. or did u deposit on your own somewhere else?
      i think you can simply email it to them as well. to inquire the email add, simply click on the "Help" tab on top and send a ticket to support.

i think if the phone has decent number of pixels, it should be fine. i use my iphone to take pics of my ID for poker rooms and never had a problem with quality.

let us know how you get on.

smiles,
      wendy