This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH25 - AA vs aggr. opponent

• chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $29,85
      MP3:
      $28,9

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , A:club:
      MP3 raises to $0,90, 2 folds, Hero raises to $3,15, BB folds, MP3 calls $2,25.

FtoCB = 50%
      RaiseCB = 13%
      no data for Fto3B
      This opponent has been very aggressive so far, made a lot of moves from what i have seen.

Flop: ($6,55) K:diamond: , Q:spade: , 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3, MP3 raises to $6,00, Hero calls $3,00.

I thought that i'm already commited so i just called. But afterwards i think the board is too drawheavy for that since i can't put him on a exact range.
      Don't know if he would bluff on a scarecard or not so should i just raise to get stacked against his Kx & flushdraws?

Turn: ($18,55) T:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $9, Hero raises to $20,70 (All-In), MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Followed my plan to let him bluff again. If he got the flush i have still the As

Final Pot: $36,55
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

you´re never going to get away your hand at any turn card so imo both 3-betting flop to 10$ and shoving any turn or calling flop to then c/rai any turn should be fine plays

best regards,