First deposit Bonus release?

• ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Apparently this was meant to happen yesterday but I haven't recieved anything as of yet. Does it show up in the transaction history tab of cashier?

Pretty sure I've earned enough rake....
  • 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hello ManniXXX,
      I am pretty sure, that you will receive your bonus soon. Just be patient =)

Best regards,

Chiller3k
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Indeed. I was more concerned about it not being active - as there as is nothing in the client to verify so. I got in touch with online support anyway and they confirmed that it's active. They also said that I hadn't earned enough rake to release any bonus yet but then I asked how much I had produced and they said $64. But they also said that they are limited on how much information they get in regards to rake and bonus.

But yeah I'll just give it some extra time :)
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Just want to update this for clarity.

Apprently they were just a little slow off the mark. I have contacted them twice about the matter and I was told to wait until thursday, so I did, and yesterday I recieved $10 of the bonus, even though I have actually generated $116 of rake. So I went down a different route and decided to email the support team instead of using the live support and the answer was altogether better, ensuring me that the due funds will be released next week.

Not sure if I just got lost in the system for a while or what, but looks like it's all on track now :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Goods news then :)

The e-mail support usually has better tools for answering questions than the live support does. Not only for Titan but also for Mansion :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD