Feedback welcome! The PokerStrategy.com VIP Tour 2012: London 14th April 2012

• IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze

Hello everyone,

Join myself and your fellow PokerStrategy.com Diamond and Black Members for the English stop of the PokerStrategy.com VIP Tour in London on 14th April 2012! I will be there armed with rubber ducks and will join you for a dinner where we can chat, have some fun and get our bellies ready for a great party afterwards.

How can I participate in the PokerStrategy.com VIP Tour?
      To join myself and your fellow PokerStrategy.com members you must obtain Diamond or Black Member status on one day between 1st February 2012 and 9th April 2012.

To register for the event, please send an e-mail to events@pokerstrategy.com with the following details:
      • Your PokerStrategy.com nickname
      • Your first name and surname
      • Any dietary requirements, allergies (Like being a vegetarian, for example)

Tiger Tiger, London’s famous restaurant, bar and club, is located in the heart of the West End consists of five individual and unique areas which you have access to. You can move where ever you like - to the Groovy Wonderland, where they play the latest hits in stylish dance and pop anthems with some retro classics. Or to the Tiger Bar where you can dance to classic pop and dance anthems surrounded by brilliant chandeliers, cosy leather booths and dark tall wood tables.

What will we be doing?
      6pm- 7pm Reception at the Tiger Tiger restaurant
      7pm- 10pm Saturday evening dinner at the Tiger Tiger restaurant
      10pm - 3am Party at Tiger Tiger with a supply of free drinking tokens
      The PokerStrategy.com team will be there to make sure everything runs smoothly
      PokerStrategy.com merchandising for all our guests

First of all, we`ll have a 3 course dinner including drinks in the Tiger Tiger restaurant - for 3 hours. After dinner the party really starts at Tiger Tiger where you and your friends can enjoy drinks with a free supply of drinking tokens!

Let the party begin!!

The address:
      Tiger Tiger
      29 The Haymarket, London
      SW1Y 4SP
      website
      Google Maps Location

Our special offer for you:
      We've got a special room rate from one of the most exclusive hotels in London, the Grosvenor House. The amount of rooms is limited and can only be booked via email. You`ll get all information regarding the booking and conditions by sending an email to events@pokerstrategy.com.

Club Tiger Tiger in pictures

White Room & Tiger bar

Groovy Wonderland

Opal bar

After one year of anticipation and speaking to most of you on a daily basis I can’t wait to see each and every one of you in London.

Your team at PokerStrategy.com
  • 61 replies