SnGs on PartyPoker?

• llamacaptain
      llamacaptain
      Bronze
      When playing poker I usually play a large volume of micro stakes ($1-$5) SnGs as they are what I enjoy and I am a slightly over break even player. Took a break from poker for a while (what can I say, MMOs) and shopped around for where to get back in to it.

Now, I previously played on FTP and P* but also have a PKR and PartyPoker account. I also have a good idea of variance (because usually I am it's bitch). However, I have started playing on PartyPoker because they gave me a free $15 and I have already turned that in to $55 in a couple of nights and my impression of the games is that they are incredibly soft compared to many other sites (even including PKR!).

Is this just me being on a brilliant upswing or is it actually a viewpoint that is shared by others?
  • 3 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

First of all, we need the games you are playing now. But I think, the players on every site are not very good at this stakes.

But I also think, that you are on an upswing, if your name on Party is the same as here. Go and play 500-1000 Games on this stake and we will see, what happens than. There could come a BE phase or a downswing and at this time you will think, everything on Party is rigged. Like I do it at the moment. A9<A5, AK<AQ, TT<77 …..

:D
    • klofutaric
      klofutaric
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Hallo!

First of all, we need the games you are playing now. But I think, the players on every site are not very good at this stakes.

But I also think, that you are on an upswing, if your name on Party is the same as here. Go and play 500-1000 Games on this stake and we will see, what happens than. There could come a BE phase or a downswing and at this time you will think, everything on Party is rigged. Like I do it at the moment. A9<A5, AK<AQ, TT<77 …..

:D
      +1
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      I personally find the games at Party softer then they were in the past.But have a very high V come the wknd. Never seen such ugly beats hand after hand. My 2 cents