Titan Poker's Lord of the Grind

• Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze

Titan Poker's Lord of the Grind

Are you a hardcore grinder or have what it takes to be one? If your answer is yes, then Titan Poker's Lord of the Grind Challenge beginning in March will be perfect for you.

All you need to do is achieve one of the four levels of grinding mastery and your efforts will be rewarded with up to $250 in cash and bonuses, on top of an honorary seat as a Knight of the Round Poker Table.

Create a Titan Poker Account Now

How do I Become a Knight and get the $250?

• In order to participate in this promotion, you must first opt-in. All Titan Poker players are eligible.
      • You have to opt-in every month that you wish to participate in this promotions.
      • This promotion will run continously with monthly resets starting from March 1, 2012.
      • OPT-IN HERE!
      • Generate a specific number of points (30,100,250 or 1,000) for 10 or 20 days every month to earn one of the four levels of mastery.
      • The cash and bonuses rewarded along with the requirements for each level of mastery is shown in the table below:

*Click Image for a larger view

What else should I know before I begin my quest for knighthood?

• You can check your current monthly status in your Titan Poker software under the "News and Offers" section.
      • Prizes will be awarded in a combination of cash and a clearable bonus.
      • The prizes will be issued on the first Monday of each following month. Pending bonuses can be redeemed as you play on the tables and are valid for 30 days:
      • The clearance rates for the clearable bonus is as shown in the table below:

Further promotion details:
      • This promotion starts on the first day of the calendar month at 00:00:00 GMT and will run continuously until further notice. All points and mastery levels earned for the promo are reset at 23:59:59 GMT on the last day of each calendar month.
      • Players must generate the required minimum point target for the indicated number of days during a calendar month in order to be eligible for prizes.
        For example: If you generated 300 Points in 10 days, you will only qualify for Level 1 classification if you played on all 10 days and achieved 30 Points each day.
      • Players do not need to achieve the targets in consecutive days, but rather in the course of a calendar month.
      • If a player qualified for multiple levels then he/she will receive the highest reward out of the lot. There are no multiple rewards.

Please note, that Terms & Conditions from Titan Poker apply for this promotion.

If you don't have a Titan Poker account yet, get one here!
  • 15 replies
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      So for example, if you do lets say lvl 1, do you need to reach 300 points in 10 days by doing 30 each day,or can you just play and get to a milestone however you want?Meaning , lets say for the sake of argument I do 300 in one day, im instantly in for lvl 1 for that particular month right?
    • M1rCea
      M1rCea
      Bronze
      I fancy this challenge, I must say.

If the prizes were a little more consistent I would have been more motivated.
      Now I just have a nice way to measure my consistency in putting in volume, so it's cool either way.

Nice promotion name tho'

Daniel
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Seems a bit like FTPs Iron Man system.
    • nimnim111
      nimnim111
      Bronze
      You need to reach 30 points per day (or more), in 10 days during the month, in order to reach level1. it's not about total points generated but a consistency - minimum X points per day during Y days per month.
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      it would be awesome if it was not a pending bonus :)
    • JonathanTitanRep
      JonathanTitanRep
      Bronze
      Hi

The first part is cash - without any conditions.

Regards
      Jonathan
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JonathanTitanRep
      Hi

Regards
      Jonathan
      hi jonathan is there going to be another sit win go promotion in march or was it just for febraury and january?
    • JonathanTitanRep
      JonathanTitanRep
      Bronze
      Hi

No the sit win go won't be back in March as we want to focus on the new promotions.
      However you aren't the first to ask this so we will consider it again in the coming months.

Regards
      Jonathan
    • JonathanTitanRep
      JonathanTitanRep
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GetARealJob
      Originally posted by JonathanTitanRep
      Hi

Regards
      Jonathan
      hi jonathan is there going to be another sit win go promotion in march or was it just for febraury and january?

Hi

We decided to continue with the Sit win go promo for March as well (same structure, same prizes).

Good Luck and Enjoy1

Jonathan
    • bacyla
      bacyla
      Bronze
      something wrong with colecting points.. on march 12 i collected 35 points .. but i can see only 11.9.. yesterday ai collected more than 50 .. but lotg table shows that i do not played yesterday... bad feelings..
    • jleonra
      jleonra
      Bronze
      it is working fine for me, i've been collecting at least between 30-50 points daily. Did you wait 30 min after your last point generated before checking your status? remember it updates every 30min.
    • bacyla
      bacyla
      Bronze
      i know.. i contacted with support.. they corrected problems...
    • Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze
      Just to let you know this promotion carries on in April, so go ahead and go for the lord... :s_biggrin:
    • forbrydelsen
      forbrydelsen
      Bronze
      Tried this in March hit base level now going for it at higher level in April , have received my cash payment and already hit first two bonus $10 so im happy with Titans grind promo .

Only downside is poker strategy $1 table limit on my free $50 ( and yeah I know it controls me n my BRM ) just makes this grind hardwork on $1 tables to get enuf tables at any one time .
    • jleonra
      jleonra
      Bronze
      got level 1 last month, now i'm planning to get again this month, if this promo continues next month then i'll aim for level 2 or 3.

since i can play the $5 stt and with a better vip level points are easier to gather.