[NL2-NL10] NL2 KTo 23.02.12

• dErlUxEr
      Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:club: , T:diamond:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0,04, 6 folds, Hero calls $0,02.

Flop: ($0,09) A:heart: , K:heart: , 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,06, UTG2 calls $0,06.

Turn: ($0,21) T:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,15, UTG2 raises to $0,30, Hero raises to $0,82, UTG2 raises to $1,34, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $2,37

i really dont know, what i have to do in this situation.. :s_confused:
      and i dont know, why i reraised there.. instead to call. and at the end i foled ;( cause i was to scared

hm.. i know, we are TAG players, that mean we are raising befor the flop and dont call. i dont know, why i did this :D
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20

against min-raise call is fine, but I would fold to 3xbb open.
      Like your flop and turn lead but I would just b/c turn and then c/c river. If you 3-bet he would likely only continue with better hands and then you should also call his shove

Best regards,
    • veriz
      Hello dErlUxEr,

Preflop: That's the problem with those hands, people tend to start to overplay with them. Especially for example you would only have hit TP King? You often times put yourself into trouble while you are dominated by better Kx hands. Especially vs his PFR. To avoid those mistakes rather fold those hands. Learn first the easy steps and then move along to more difficult hands.

As played
      Flop: Why do you donk? What's your plan if you get raised? Why ain't ya letting him CB with whole range and even weaker hands as TT-QQ or whatsoever. You ain't making any better hands to fold anyways and those what are worse will just give up and you wont get get the CB money.

As played
      Turn: Why do you 3bet? You practically turning your hand into bluff there, there is no point to play it this way. If you don't plan to continue then 3bet at all. At the best just call his min-raise and reevaluate further actions.

Best Regards.