This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The Weekly Freebie 29/2: YourDoomTurnCard: Defining villains range on the turn

• EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hello Folks!

This weekly freebie is quite a sweet piece from YourDoomPoker - similar to the format Callum & Patrick used in their first video, but in re-player format with in-depth analysis from Ryan.

It's a great hand as well as the video, so enjoy and please do share your thoughts for other viewers!

• 3 replies
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Silver
      Removed by the user? :(
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Pkrpains
      Removed by the user? :(
      nah, we just improved the quality of the video a bit more. Just reload the website and it will appear now. Sorry that it was down for 1-2mins.
    • OhKonner
      OhKonner
      Bronze
      First of all interesting hand.
      But as villain with a fish ip and a agg reg behind (you) I'd go much tighter for a value side as the villain. (suited gappers as low as 53s is loosing money i guess)..

anyway my line for the turn would be to overbet like 85$ into 52$ that way he will have a really hard time continuing with his equity (and we could still fold to a shove). roughly estimated that bet will win you the pot about 80% and if the villain or the fish is gonna continue we could still be shoving any non club river since the pot now has 220$.

I know that with the x/r youll get more deadmoney isolated, but there are serveral suituations in which u dont get to steal the pot (e.g. both check and may improve, or it goes bet + call , in which case you'd propably call also and not raise/shove). Given this i'd rather steal that pot immedeately in 80% :)