[NL2-NL10] Nl10 A3 04/03

• 2 replies
    • wasilek123
      wasilek123
      Bronze
      against quite aggresive player (PFR 13, and AF 3,4) I would bet PF any Ax, maybe any Kx, broadways, PP, SC. I want if he calls to have TP card. You get your TP, you bet and he check raises you ... this is blind war and after all if I have no history, he tend to be too agresive I would shove him.

After all what he could have? ge limped from SB, so Ax (low aces), Kx, Qx, low PP, maybe suited connectors I think cards that he could c/r this flop are: Qx, Ax, K4, 44, any PP higher than 55. People tend to be too agresive in blinds on NL10 amking many stupid moves, I think A3 is good enought on this board.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasilek123
      You get your TP, you bet and he check raises you ... this is blind war and after all if I have no history, he tend to be too agresive I would shove him.
      Honestly I think this is too spewy because you tend to think he will c/R you superduperlight which is never the case on micro's

I think raising preflop is fine with superior postflop play and I think you should stop raising these hands preflop because it is not giving you profits

This is because I do not bet/shove my A3o here but I check back for Pot control. you dont valuebet and surely dont get it in with 30%+ equity often enough when he check/raises you

- Gerv