This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 A3 04/03

• 2 replies
    • wasilek123
      wasilek123
      Bronze
      against quite aggresive player (PFR 13, and AF 3,4) I would bet PF any Ax, maybe any Kx, broadways, PP, SC. I want if he calls to have TP card. You get your TP, you bet and he check raises you ... this is blind war and after all if I have no history, he tend to be too agresive I would shove him.

After all what he could have? ge limped from SB, so Ax (low aces), Kx, Qx, low PP, maybe suited connectors I think cards that he could c/r this flop are: Qx, Ax, K4, 44, any PP higher than 55. People tend to be too agresive in blinds on NL10 amking many stupid moves, I think A3 is good enought on this board.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasilek123
      You get your TP, you bet and he check raises you ... this is blind war and after all if I have no history, he tend to be too agresive I would shove him.
      Honestly I think this is too spewy because you tend to think he will c/R you superduperlight which is never the case on micro's

I think raising preflop is fine with superior postflop play and I think you should stop raising these hands preflop because it is not giving you profits

This is because I do not bet/shove my A3o here but I check back for Pot control. you dont valuebet and surely dont get it in with 30%+ equity often enough when he check/raises you

- Gerv