PokerStrategy.com Members: Hold'em Manager 2 Discount Until April 15
Hold'em Manager 2 is the most powerful tracking and HUD (heads-up display) software available for online poker players. PokerStrategy.com members can purchase Hold'em Manager 2 at a discount price - the cheapest available!
PokerStrategy.com members can purchase Hold'em Manager 2, Omaha Manager 2 or the combination package featuring both programs for up to 59% less than the regular retail price plus an exclusive, branded version of Hold'em Manager 2. This offer is valid until April 15.
Our poker education and Hold'em Manager 2's software is a great combination for improving your game!
| HM2 or OM2 Small Stakes: |
$25 for PokerStrategy.com members!
HM2 or OM2 Pro:
$55 for PokerStrategy.com members!
Combo (HM2/OM2 Pro):
$99 for PokerStrategy.com members!
Buy Hold'em Manager 2 now
Small stakes tracks up to $0.25/$0.50 No Limit/Pot Limit, $0.50/$1 Fixed Limit, $22 MTTs/SnGs; Pro tracks all limits.
Why should I buy Hold'em Manager 2?
Hold'em Manager 2 (HM2) and Omaha Manager 2 (OM2) are the best available poker tracking programs. Hold'em Manager 2 or Omaha Manager 2 will import your hand history files in real time as you play (on all Hold'em or Omaha cash/tournament tables) and store them in a database.
This allows you to track your progress and bankroll, find leaks in your game and analyse hand histories after the fact. This is a fantastic tool for improving your game in many ways:
Statistics are the main feature and benefit of Hold'em Manager 2. After HM2 imports your online poker hand histories, you are able to view hundreds of statistics related to both your own playing style and that of your opponents.
The Heads-up Display, or "HUD", is the most recognisable feature of Hold'em Manager 2. HM2 will display your choice of statistics on your opponents at the table in real-time.
Filters are available within the software, allowing you to narrow down the many hands in your database to look at, for example, only hands in which you were raised on the turn.
The hand replayer plays back any hand in your database, which allows you to review your session and go over difficult spots with ease.
Hold'em Manager 2 supports all of PokerStrategy.com's partner rooms.
For more information, please click here for a full overview of HM2 and OM2.
I'm an existing Hold'em Manager customer, how can I benefit?
If you already have purchased Hold'em Manager 1 then you can upgrade to Hold'em Manager 2 for the same price as the PokerStrategy.com discount. Not only is this a discount on the new software but it is the cheapest upgrade price available!
• Hold'em Manager 1 or Omaha Manager 1 small stakes customers can upgrade to HM2/OM2 small stakes for $25.
• Hold'em Manager 1 or Omaha Manager 1 pro customers can upgrade to HM2/OM2 Pro for $55.
• Hold'em Manager/Omaha Manager 1 combo customers can upgrade to HM2/OM2 combo for $99.
• If you have already purchased Hold'em Manager 2, you can download the PokerStrategy.com branded Hold'em Manager 2 build by uninstalling your current Hold'em Manager 2 software and then reinstalling the PokerStrategy.com branded build from [URL=http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/pokerstrategy_HM2Setup.exe]here[/url]. Of course, if you wish to upgrade HM2 small stakes to pro, you can do so as normal.
Hold'em Manager 2 Webinars
Hold'em Manager 2 will be hosting four webinars on their software and how you can utilise it to improve your game. While directed at Elephant users transitioning to Hold'em Manager 2, they will be a great learning resource for any newcomers to Hold'em Manager 2 or tracking software in general.
The subject of these webinars will be:
• Getting started with Hold'em Manager 2
• A general tour of Hold'em Manager 2
• New features of Hold'em Manager 2 for Elephant users
The webinars will take place at the following times:
• Wednesday, March 21 at 19:00 GMT
• Monday, March 26 at 19:00 GMT
• Sunday, April 01 at 22:00 GMT
• Tuesday, April 10 at 19:00 GMT
The webinars will take place via http://www.webex.com and further details will be announced shortly.