[DONE] side kick troubles at WH...

• 11 replies
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      11.03.12 15:55: PLATFORM VERSION INFO
      Windows : 5.1.2600.196608 (Win32NT)
      Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.1
      System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
      clr.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
      dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
      dfshim.dll : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)

SOURCES
      Deployment url : file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/goran/Start%20Menu/Programs/PokerStrategy.com/PokerStrategy.com%20SideKick.appref-ms%7C
      Server : PWS/1.7.3.9

ERROR SUMMARY
      Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
      * Activation of C:D ocuments and SettingsgoranStart MenuProgramsPokerStrategy.comPokerStrategy.com SideKick.appref-ms| resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
      + Activation failed.
      + The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
      No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
      There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
      * [11.3.2012 15:54:19] : Activation of C:D ocuments and SettingsgoranStart MenuProgramsPokerStrategy.comPokerStrategy.com SideKick.appref-ms| has started.
      * [11.3.2012 15:54:19] : Performing necessary update check as specified by the deployment.

ERROR DETAILS
      Following errors were detected during this operation.
      * [11.3.2012 15:54:20] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (Activation)
      - Activation failed.
      - Source: System.Deployment
      - Stack trace:
      at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
      at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
      at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.Activate(DefinitionAppId appId, AssemblyManifest appManifest, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
      at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ProcessOrFollowShortcut(String shortcutFile, String& errorPageUrl, TempFile& deployFile)
      at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
      at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
      --- Inner Exception ---
      System.IO.FileNotFoundException
      - The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)
      - Source: System.Deployment
      - Stack trace:
      at System.Deployment.Application.NativeMethods.CorLaunchApplication(UInt32 hostType, String applicationFullName, Int32 manifestPathsCount, String[] manifestPaths, Int32 activationDataCount, String[] activationData, PROCESS_INFORMATION processInformation)
      at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
      No transaction information is available.

this is what i get for error...
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hello,anybody,capable to solve this mystery:)
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey janushr,

please try the following:

Copy this path to your windows explorer adress bar: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Apps

Open the "2.0" folder and delete every folder EXCEPT the "data" folder.

Restart PokerStrategy.com SideKick and report back please.
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hello,i cant make that,so need to find a friend who cans,but i tried to erase and download again,and now it wont even download,so i think there isnt any side kick programm in my comp atm...i am comp whale:) and if this programm dosnt work,i cant profill full house here,for example,cause you dont have evidance for that or you still track it somehow??sorry for this,i didnt also wanted this not to work...
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hello,i erased and now cant even download,so that i try to change it...what should i do...thanks...
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      What's happening after downloading the setup with Internet Explorer from here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/15/

Select "Run" in the dialogue and report back please. :)
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      i use mozilla...i come to screen where i chose that i accept the terms,and start downloading...and then say that it cannot be downlaoded and that i contact my vendor...all what i know...application can not be started...thats what it says...
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey janushr,

please make sure you Microsoft Windows installation is up to date! Install every security update via windows update and try it again.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Please give us some feedback!
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      ust now my friend arrive and make something and we menage to download the side kick...so oppflt will wrk properly...hanks for help and effort:)
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Of course! :)