Our exclusive VIP offer at William Hill

• HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Our exclusive VIP offer at William Hill

We've created an overview so that you can see what value you get when you play at William Hill through PokerStrategy.com. The overview is designed especially for VIP players who are capable of creating more than $250 rake per month.

• Numbers for the VIP system / Gemstone / Bonus Gemstones and Top250 are based on the assumption that you rake the same amount every month.
      • You need to save the points for the VIP system in order to get the most value.
      • For the Top250 promotion we took previous results and we cannot guarantee that you will get the mentioned prize.
      • Other central William Hill promotions are not added in the table and graph, but will even increase the rakeback numbers.

Related Topics

Learn more about the William Hill VIP system

Gemstone VIP Promotion - Earn up to $200 per 7,500 StrategyPoints

Top250 Monthly $80,000 Rake Race - At William Hill you can gather points for our huge exclusive rake race.

Download / Install William Hill
  • 4 replies
    • Topografos
      Topografos
      Bronze
      Hi there I already have an account in WH with which I used to gamble at sports.I have never used my account to play poker and thus I haven't used the sign up bonus.

I was wondering if I am still eligible for your offer at WH (sign up bonus and top 250 cash race) anf what actions should I do???
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi Topografos,

I'm sorry but you wont be able to receive the starting capital at William Hill Poker, if you have already registered a William Hill account.

However, you may of course receive the free $50 starting capital at an alternative poker room. For a guide to our free $50 poker rooms please click on the link below:

Free $50 Poker Rooms.

Simply download the poker software of your choice and carefully follow the instructions on how to register a poker account.

Once registered, please send us a CS ticket with the name of the poker room and your case sensitive username/nickname with them. We'll then ensure that we hold the correct details on your profile and start the transfer, for your free $50 starting capital.

Take it easy,

Mark
    • Topografos
      Topografos
      Bronze
      Ok thanks for your answer, apart from the starting capital will I be eligible to participate to the top 250 rakerace once I connect my WH account with PS???
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by Topografos
      Ok thanks for your answer, apart from the starting capital will I be eligible to participate to the top 250 rakerace once I connect my WH account with PS???
      Hi there,

You can't connect a pre-existing account to PokerStrategy at all. So your above question is not valid I'm afraid :(

Best regards,
      Gary