have i done evrything???

• althekid01
      althekid01
      Bronze
      I just registered with mansion, did my account number, etc, and this came up:

You passed the quiz!
      Our support will check if your data is correct and will transfer the $50 starting capital to your poker account. You can clear an additional $100 bonus.

In spite of our efforts the transfer can take up to 48 hours. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

If you did not register yet at the Cashier of your selected poker room you should do it now. For this just open the poker software, click on Cashier and fill in your data. Otherwise we are not able to transfer the money to your account.

Do I just wait now, or do i have to do anything else???

Thanks poker strategy!!!!!!!!!!
  • 12 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello althekid01,

If you have done all those things (fill in the cashier information, register with the correct bonus code, etc. as described here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/7) everything should be in order.

Now you just need to be patient - and wait for our support to continue processing your account :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • althekid01
      althekid01
      Bronze
      fantastic, i was just checking to make sure

btw, cheers for replying so qwuick-makes things alot easier :)
    • idusica
      idusica
      Bronze
      i received my money today around 2pm and still am not bronze at this website...i want to study :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by idusica
      i received my money today around 2pm and still am not bronze at this website...i want to study :)
      Great attitude :D

The status should be updated soon, at the latest with the next point update!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • reeg3
      reeg3
      Basic
      i passed the quiz then filled out my information on the poker strategy (name, country, phone #, ect.) website then clicked submit and the next page was blank, nothing ever showed up...am, i done or is sumthing wrong
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by reeg3
      i passed the quiz then filled out my information on the poker strategy (name, country, phone #, ect.) website then clicked submit and the next page was blank, nothing ever showed up...am, i done or is sumthing wrong
      Hello reeg3,

There might have been a server error. It looks like your information arrived - and you should now wait for the support to process your information :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • idusica
      idusica
      Bronze
      soy, nothing yet :( i am still basic :( i made a few bucks but i wanna learn :'(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      soy, nothing yet :( i am still basic :( i made a few bucks but i wanna learn :'(
      Hi idusica,

The PartyPoker lists should arrive sometime this morning- and with them your new status :) (lets hope)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • reeg3
      reeg3
      Basic
      when you send the capital to me does it come up as money or do i do somethnig to make it actual monye
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by reeg3
      when you send the capital to me does it come up as money or do i do somethnig to make it actual monye
      Hi reeg3,

The capital is transfered to you as money that you can play with at the tables.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • idusica
      idusica
      Bronze
      i am really trying to be patient but obviously something is wrong :\ i still am basic level :(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      i am really trying to be patient but obviously something is wrong :\ i still am basic level :(
      Hello idusica,

Out of some reason the PartyPoints have not been updated since the 27th. The status updates automatically once the lists arrive, so there is nothing we can do but wait :(

Best regards,
      SoyCD