This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

EDIT i got my hud back!

• ctclee
      ctclee
      Bronze
      I was playing and the hud dissapeared .
      I have had it installed for 3 days and now there is no hud on full tilt.
      this is a fresh install of my windows xp . but the real point is that it ws working when i went to sleep and now i cannot get it back what happened?
      pleae help i really like it.

* EDIT*
      I dont know how but apparently the hud was turned off in the settings. found it when i clicked on the elephant . and is it just me but it looks as if the stats change when you go to 6 player filter or 10 ect....
      the stat that caught my attention was the amount of overal $ won. it went down when the stats were at a 10 seat table .

new problem ...

ok so I have not changed anything on this pc. I have this computer that i have cleaned and started with a brand new os. just to make sure installing the post sql thing was going to work the first time. (and it did) now the elephant keeps asking me to create a newdatabase. if i tell it about the one i already created it says "database already created . no need .... or something like that. i know my stats are wrong. it has not updated how much i have won. I am about to go to work and I welcome any help out there. typically i would do a system restore to see if that helps but as i said before nothing has changed on this pc .

this is the single most awesome software ever .... Keep up the good work !!!!!!!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much.
  • 1 reply