This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HM vs cashier

• cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Did you guys ever experienced to have less money in your cashier that you should have based on your results in your HM.I`m using HM1,and it happened more than once that i had less cash in my acc than what my hm was showing after my session... i very rarely use to check my cashier but today after having an ok`ish session i looked at my cashier and it's actually 1BI difference,probably the biggest i`ve noticed.

I`m constantly playing 4-6 tables,and keep switching them so it would be impossible for me to track over a large sample how much i`m ahead or behind(and i`m not going to try to do that because over 1 session doesn't mean much)... especially because of auto-rebuy i could be pretty much off the real value.

I guess it's impossible for the platform to mess it up?
      Interesting thing HM always shows more... never less than what i actually have :) ) kinda frustrating... i was just wondering if any of you guys had this problem.

P.s. i`m currently playing mostly on PartyPoker.
  • 7 replies