Go for Status Promotion: 20 days to reach Gold or Platinum status

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze
      Our Go4Gold Promotion was a huge success last November, so we wanted to give you a little blast from the past with our new promotion: "Go for Status".

This time, it's even better because we are giving you fast track access to GoldGold status and PlatinumPlatinum status, as well as a cash reward.

How can I get Gold status and $20 cash?

In order to receive GoldGold status and a $20 cash reward you must generate at least 10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days on one participating poker room during the month of April.

This is enough to get a $20 cash reward (paid into the poker room account on which you earned the StrategyPoints) and an additional 100 bonus StrategyPoints, which grants you Gold status.

Calculation for GoldGold status
      10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days200 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day+ 200 StrategyPoints
      100 bonus StrategyPoints+ 100 StrategyPoints
      $20 cash reward+ $20 cash
      Overall Total= GoldGold status + $20 cash

Note: You can only receive the bonus StrategyPoints and cash reward once. All 20 days of StrategyPoints must be accumulated at any one poker room.

Participating poker rooms:
      PartyPoker PartyPoker, WPT WPT Poker, William Hill William HillPoker Heaven Poker HeavenPKR PKR, Everest Everest Poker

How can I get Platinum status and $50 cash?

In order to receive PlatinumPlatinum status and a $50 cash reward you must generate at least 90 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days on one participating poker room during the month of April.

This is enough to get a $50 cash reward (paid into the poker room account on which you earned the StrategyPoints) and additional 500 bonus StrategyPoints which grants you Platinum status.

Calculation for PlatinumPlatinum status
      90 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days1,800 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day
      + 200 StrategyPoints
      500 bonus StrategyPoints+ 500 StrategyPoints
      $50 cash reward+ $50 cash
      Overall Total= PlatinumPlatinum status + $50 cash

Note: You can only receive the bonus StrategyPoints and cash reward once. All 20 days of StrategyPoints must be accumulated at any one poker room.

Participating poker rooms:

PartyPoker PartyPoker, WPT WPT Poker, William Hill William HillPoker Heaven Poker HeavenPKR PKR, Everest Everest Poker

Choose your poker room

The promotion is only valid at the following list of participating poker rooms. Please take note that the time of the respective poker room applies when determining how many StrategyPoints have been earned per day.

Please check on our homepage to ensure that you are earning the full amount of StrategyPoints required to reach the next status level. The PokerStrategy.com homepage is the only definitive guideline for your StrategyPoint totals.

Calculation forGoldGold and PlatinumPlatinum status in Go For Status promotion

Participating
      Poker Room
      StrategyPoints (SP)
      For Rake
      GoldGold status + $20
      Rake Per Day
      PlatinumPlatinum status + $50
      Rake Per Day
      PartyPoker PartyPoker$1 rake = 4.5 SP   $2.22
         $20 rake
      WPT WPT Poker$1 rake = 4.5 SP   $2.22
         $20 rake
      William Hill William Hill$1 rake = 5 SP   $2
         $18 rake
      Poker Heaven Poker Heaven€1 rake = 4 SP   €2.50   €22.50 rake
      PKR PKR$1 rake = 3 SP   $3.33
         $30 rake
      Everest Everest Poker1 Summit Point = 0.5 SP  20 Summit Points
         180 Summit Points

Please take note that the time of the respective poker room applies when determining how many StrategyPoints have been earned per day.
      Poker Room Times:
      When to Earn Your StrategyPoints
      Poker RoomStrategyPoints Window
      PartyPoker PartyPoker04:00 GMT - 03:59 GMT
      WPTWPT Poker04:00 GMT - 03:59 GMT
      William Hill William Hill23:00 GMT - 22:59 GMT
      Poker Heaven Poker Heaven00:00 GMT - 23:59 GMT
      PKRPKR00:00 GMT - 23:59 GMT
      Everest Everest Poker00:00 GMT - 23:59 GMT
  • 63 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Any feedback, questions are welcome guys! Enjoy the promotion!
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Does it have to be 20 consecutive days?

How much rake is 10/90 SP for Evrest?

Thank you. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      Does it have to be 20 consecutive days?

How much rake is 10/90 SP for Evrest?

Thank you. :)
      Hey TiciBoy,

No, it doesn't have to be 20 consecutive days. You just have generate 90 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days.

The amount of Summit Points generated per $1 rake depends on your table size (HU, SH, FR). And even then we wouldnt be able to tell you this. (cause of cap of summit points). The easiest way I think to monitor this is if you check your Summit Points balance at the beginning of the day (before your session) and then check at the end of the day (end of session) and make sure you reached 20 points.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Will there be a way to check how many days we've completed? Really any feedback that we're "doing it right" would be good.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Will there be a way to check how many days we've completed? Really any feedback that we're "doing it right" would be good.

Hi tokyoaces,

- you can check your strategypoints or ask poker room support on a daily basis (I know this is not the best solution but we've made in depth calculation to help you guys follow/calculate your progress)

- also, its not easy to calculate this when you play different game types because you'll receive different rake amounts, so the best is to check in poker lobby if its mentioned, if not, please ask poker room.

- follow our helpful calculation

Calculation forGoldGold and PlatinumPlatinum status in Go For Status promotion

Participating
      Poker Room
      StrategyPoints (SP)
      For Rake
      GoldGold status + $20
      Rake Per Day
      PlatinumPlatinum status + $50
      Rake Per Day
      PartyPoker PartyPoker$1 rake = 4.5 SP   $2.22
         $20 rake
      WPT WPT Poker$1 rake = 4.5 SP   $2.22
         $20 rake
      William Hill William Hill$1 rake = 5 SP   $2
         $18 rake
      Poker Heaven Poker Heaven€1 rake = 4 SP   €2.50   €22.50 rake
      PKR PKR$1 rake = 3 SP   $3.33
         $30 rake
      Everest Everest Poker1 Summit Point = 0.5 SP  20 Summit Points
         180 Summit Points

If there is any issue regarding this, please let me know and I'll try to help. Don't leave it to the last minute. This is all I can suggest for now.

Ingrid

ps: it would be useful like last time, if players would comment here regarding their play and how they calculate on poker rooms where you can't see the points.
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      hello, I'm from Romania and Im going for the promotions on WPT and I want to understand the time thingy.
      So from what I see at the moment of posting its 16:14 in my timezone and in GMT its 13:14.So 3 hours difference.

So I can earn Strategypoint from 07:00 until 06:59 next day.And then when it gets to 07:00 a new day begins right?Hope I got this right :D
      :
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      If there is any issue regarding this, please let me know and I'll try to help. Don't leave it to the last minute. This is all I can suggest for now.
      Today I played enough on Party to get 8 Party Points which I think should be 18 Strategy Points. So if that all works out then I can just track it that way which is perfectly fine.

Edit: For those interested this post suggests that 1 Party Point = 2.25 Strategy Points so one needs to generate 5 Party Points per day for Gold and 40 Party Points per day for Platinum.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Today I played enough on Party to get 8 Party Points which I think should be 18 Strategy Points. So if that all works out then I can just track it that way which is perfectly fine.

Edit: For those interested this post suggests that 1 Party Point = 2.25 Strategy Points so one needs to generate 5 4.44 Party Points per day for Gold and 40 Party Points per day for Platinum.
      yes, this is correct. except highlighted numbers
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mallikarim
      hello, I'm from Romania and Im going for the promotions on WPT and I want to understand the time thingy.
      So from what I see at the moment of posting its 16:14 in my timezone and in GMT its 13:14.So 3 hours difference.

So I can earn Strategypoint from 07:00 until 06:59 next day.And then when it gets to 07:00 a new day begins right?Hope I got this right :D
      :
      Hi there mallikarim,

I think this news will be very helpful for your calculation. It's also in your language :)
    • Chromehead
      Chromehead
      Bronze
      Hi, Great offer! Do you have to nninate which room your doing the offer in? I'm tracked on Titan, but can play the same games on William Hill so thinking of joining that site.Can I combine this with a first deposit bonus?
    • Chromehead
      Chromehead
      Bronze
      I meant "nominate"! :D
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      No, your progress will be automatically compiled based on the reports on rake we receive from the poker rooms.

This will in no way affect your release of the FDB on William Hill if you sign up and deposit there, it's just an added bonus on top!

Regards,
      Richard
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      No, your progress will be automatically compiled based on the reports on rake we receive from the poker rooms.

This will in no way affect your release of the FDB on William Hill if you sign up and deposit there, it's just an added bonus on top!

Regards,
      Richard
      exactly :) and don't forget to follow the instructions here.
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      why 888 players r really ignored by pokerstrategy? :( there is no intial bankroll offer...... no rakerace.... now not even this!!! dont we pay rake ??? :( even we pay higher rake than any other site without any good rakeback .... :( :( its been long time we r ignored... :( :( :s_mad:
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Well pieal, I guess the sites listed above are the ones who wanted to participate with pokerstrategy in this promotion. I guess pokerstrategy reached out to all the sites and the ones interested got back to them. 888 I would assume did not want to sponsor this event and so they declined.

I would not blame pokerstrategy but more so, 888.

Just my opinion, if staff have a different reason they will be along I am sure to correct my opinion, but I assume the sites pay this bonus money and this is why you see some not listed. They weighed up the cost to benefit ratio and said no :/
    • porkimmondo
      porkimmondo
      Hello! :D
      ...have to opt in for this ? Or is it automatic? :)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      I would not blame pokerstrategy but more so, 888.
      When sites are trying to build up their net depositing customers they prefer different promotions than this one. For 888poker I would expect reload bonuses and depositor freerolls. It's not really that anyone is to blame it's just right now 888 is targeting a different market.

@IngridN: I'm all sorted now. Thanks for your help!
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Thank you for agreeing with me. It is good when someone gets my points of view.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by porkimmondo
      Hello! :D
      ...have to opt in for this ? Or is it automatic? :)
      No opt-in, just gotta grind in April ;)