Prepare yourself for a massive cash promotion on the iPoker network. Over the next few months, cash game players will be withdrawing over $750,000 through weekly Cash Point leaderboards.
Simply hit the No Limit cash game tables to generate Cash Point Leaderboard Points - climb the leaderboards to earn your share of the weekly prize pool of $80,000. The more you play, the more it pays!
Create a William Hill Account Now
How can you win a share of the prizepool?
- You must register through one of the free "No play" SNGs in the poker software. You can find them under the 'Sit&Go' tab under the heading of 'Cash Point Participation SNG'.
- Cash Point will run in three cycles - April, June and September and each cycle will last for three weeks:
How can you win points for the leaderboard?
- Only hands that are considered 'Qualified Hands' are eligible for this promotion:
a) The flop was dealt.
b) There are 3 or more players participating in the hand after the flop was dealt.
- Players will accumulate points for every hand they participate as follows:
a) Each player who participated in a hand but lost it, will get 2 points for his participation.
b) Each player who won the hand will get 1 point for every other player who participated in the hand (excluding him).
- To take part in the Cash Point promotion, you must play a certain number of qualifying hands according to the stake categories below.
The points will be counted for consecutive qualified hands as per the daily maximum allowed (consecutive hands meaning from the first qualified hand of the day until reaching the maximum daily allowed as per the stake).
For example: in the Mid-High, if a player played 80 qualified hands in one day, only his first 60 qualified hands will be counted.
Which leaderboards exist and how high is the weekly prize pool?
- Micro Stakes Leaderboard - NL4 to NL10
- Low Stakes Leaderboard - NL20 to NL100
- Mid-High Stakes Leaderboard - NL200 and above
Further promotion details
- The qualified hands will be counted per stake separately.
- The counting period of each day will be from 00:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT. Each qualified hand will be counted by end date.
- A player, who will be positioned in the bubble but will have the same number of points as the last player in the leaderboard, will get the same prize
- Qualified hands from GBP and EUR tables will be regarded as regular tables.
For example: a qualified hand from a €1/€2 table will be entered into the $1/$2 leaderboard.
- Prizes will be paid within 48 hours from the end of each week.
Please note: Terms and conditions from William Hill apply for this promotion.
If you don't have a William Hill account yet, get one here!