William Hill: Cash Point promotion (April/June/September)

• Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze

Prepare yourself for a massive cash promotion on the iPoker network. Over the next few months, cash game players will be withdrawing over $750,000 through weekly Cash Point leaderboards.

Simply hit the No Limit cash game tables to generate Cash Point Leaderboard Points - climb the leaderboards to earn your share of the weekly prize pool of $80,000. The more you play, the more it pays!

Create a William Hill Account Now

How can you win a share of the prizepool?
      • You must register through one of the free "No play" SNGs in the poker software. You can find them under the 'Sit&Go' tab under the heading of 'Cash Point Participation SNG'.
      • Cash Point will run in three cycles - April, June and September and each cycle will last for three weeks:

How can you win points for the leaderboard?
      • Only hands that are considered 'Qualified Hands' are eligible for this promotion:
        a) The flop was dealt.
        b) There are 3 or more players participating in the hand after the flop was dealt.
      • Players will accumulate points for every hand they participate as follows:
        a) Each player who participated in a hand but lost it, will get 2 points for his participation.
        b) Each player who won the hand will get 1 point for every other player who participated in the hand (excluding him).
      • To take part in the Cash Point promotion, you must play a certain number of qualifying hands according to the stake categories below.

The points will be counted for consecutive qualified hands as per the daily maximum allowed (consecutive hands meaning from the first qualified hand of the day until reaching the maximum daily allowed as per the stake).

For example: in the Mid-High, if a player played 80 qualified hands in one day, only his first 60 qualified hands will be counted.

Which leaderboards exist and how high is the weekly prize pool?
      • Micro Stakes Leaderboard - NL4 to NL10

• Low Stakes Leaderboard - NL20 to NL100

• Mid-High Stakes Leaderboard - NL200 and above

Further promotion details
      • The qualified hands will be counted per stake separately.
      • The counting period of each day will be from 00:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT. Each qualified hand will be counted by end date.
      • A player, who will be positioned in the bubble but will have the same number of points as the last player in the leaderboard, will get the same prize
      • Qualified hands from GBP and EUR tables will be regarded as regular tables.
        For example: a qualified hand from a €1/€2 table will be entered into the $1/$2 leaderboard.
      • Prizes will be paid within 48 hours from the end of each week.

Please note: Terms and conditions from William Hill apply for this promotion.

If you don't have a William Hill account yet, get one here!
  • 35 replies
    • Supremace
      Supremace
      Bronze
      Hello
      It's unclear to me wheather the leaderboard is reseted after each week or not? I am wondering if I should apply or not since I haven't played at al in the first week.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi Supremeace,

Unfortunately I have no idea about this :( So maybe you should contact William Hill Support or hopefully a member who is playing there will pop in to assist.

Happy grinding,
      Gary
    • Supremace
      Supremace
      Bronze
      i just checked out this issue with WH online support and they said leaderboards are reseted after each week.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thank you Supremace, I hope your grind on William Hill is going well.

All the best,
      Gary
    • Letsdothisish
      Letsdothisish
      Bronze
      I can't seem to find the No Play SnG for registering. I've searched in all the SnG's. I also can't find the Cash Point Participation SNG Tab, only thing I find is Points Tournaments tab but that's full of "Points Multiplier" games (also don't know what this is and can't find any info about it). All very confusing.

EDIT: It doesn't seem to be under the Sit&Go tab but under the "Cash Point" tab which is the lowest one if your scroll down. I personally think it could be explained better than it is now :P

So I registered but does this mean I registered for this week or for the following week?
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Another thing if tourneys disappear is to make sure everything is unchecked (like FL, NL, etc) in the main filter and that detailed filter is turned off. [The filters have had lots of bugs.]

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • Bendafatman
      Bendafatman
      Bronze
      does anyone else find the leaderboard doesnt work?

http://poker.williamhill.com/cashpoint/

it just keeps saying im not registered....
    • Supremace
      Supremace
      Bronze
      Not only that it doesnt work, but the points are not calculated at a real rate you are acquiring them. Based on the guidelines on their official sites regarding cash points promotions I filtered my daily sessions to see how many qualified hand I played each day. This Monday I had 36 qualified hands, on Tuesday 73, Wednesday 67. Since only first 50 qualified hands count on a given day that would equate to a minimum of 272 points, however it on their leaderboard it says I only have 107 points. I contacted their customer support regarding this issue and besides almost insulting my intelligence and being on the verge of being rude she gave me updated info saying that i have around 170 points which is still not the real number of points I should have. Can Pokerstrategy please help me resolve this issue. I can not accomplish anything by myself by arguing with their customer service. I must say this on a borderline of being a scam. I have hand histories to back up my claims. and I will gladly upload them if the need arises.

Thank you iin advance Pokerstrategy
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by Supremace
      Not only that it doesnt work, but the points are not calculated at a real rate you are acquiring them. Based on the guidelines on their official sites regarding cash points promotions I filtered my daily sessions to see how many qualified hand I played each day. This Monday I had 36 qualified hands, on Tuesday 73, Wednesday 67. Since only first 50 qualified hands count on a given day that would equate to a minimum of 272 points, however it on their leaderboard it says I only have 107 points. I contacted their customer support regarding this issue and besides almost insulting my intelligence and being on the verge of being rude she gave me updated info saying that i have around 170 points which is still not the real number of points I should have. Can Pokerstrategy please help me resolve this issue. I can not accomplish anything by myself by arguing with their customer service. I must say this on a borderline of being a scam. I have hand histories to back up my claims. and I will gladly upload them if the need arises.

Thank you iin advance Pokerstrategy
      Hi there Supremace,

Not sure what powers we would have here. I have flagged this thread for Ingrid and will see what we can do for you.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Supremace and others, :)

I assume you've already contacted the poker room and received a reply? Can you please let me know what they told you?

Ingrid
    • Supremace
      Supremace
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Yes, i contacted customer support, however they do not acknowledge the existence of such problem, so unfortunately I didn't get a straightforward answer from them.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Yes, i contacted customer support, however they do not acknowledge the existence of such problem, so unfortunately I didn't get a straightforward answer from them.
      Hi again, :)

Let me check with our Key account manager and see if we could get to the bottom of this.

Ingrid
    • Supremace
      Supremace
      Bronze
      Thank you very much Ingrid.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you very much Ingrid.
      I'm back! According to existing leaderboard you have 111 qualified hands and 226 points. Any chance you could provide me with a screen shot? You can send it to my email address which you'll see below in my signature. Also what tracking software do you use? For example the German users found a way to see it in HEM: http://de.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?postid=11136216#post11136216

Ingrid
    • Supremace
      Supremace
      Bronze
      I would like to apologize since all this has been a misunderstanding. I have read on another forum that you use another selection of filters instead of the one Ingrid has provided which is the accurate one. A few points are missing when I turned on the filters but nothing so severe and alarming. Although it does seem that updates were 2 days off and hence the main confusion. Again I am sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused and thank you for your help.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No worries mate, glad everything is sorted now :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I would like to apologize since all this has been a misunderstanding. I have read on another forum that you use another selection of filters instead of the one Ingrid has provided which is the accurate one. A few points are missing when I turned on the filters but nothing so severe and alarming. Although it does seem that updates were 2 days off and hence the main confusion. Again I am sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused and thank you for your help.
      Great to hear! phew... you got me worried there for a sec. :) Keep crushing!
    • Bendafatman
      Bendafatman
      Bronze
      What filters can I set on HM2 so that I can calculate for myself the points I earnt?

I played 259 hands yesterday and pretty much played a loose passive game meaning I saw a lot of flops. According to the WH stats, I only qualified for 11 hands and earnt points 23.3 points which I find very hard to believe, especially becuase that there were hands that I won where 4 or 5 people were in the pot.

Thanks in advance
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Go to 'more filters' - 'advanced' - 1. 'saw flop' = true, 2. 'players on flop' between 3 and 10. The players on flop greater than 2 didn't work all the time for me.

Set filter to ipoker too if you play in other rooms and data range to today. It updates in real time. At least should;) .