Journey of poker in 888poker, uploading every 1000 hands

• luckygan2002
      luckygan2002
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

First of all, let me start by introducing myself to you guys. My name is Satyaprakash, I'm 20 years old. I'm a Maths Teacher at an International School in Thailand, at the same time I'm studying B.S.c Maths in India ( Distance Education ). I've been playing online poker for about 2 years now at 888poker. I first made a deposit of $50 and changed that to $220 in a months time winning some tournaments and playing 3/6c cash games and been continuing play 3/6c & 5/10c. For that 2 years I've never used any kind of tracker of any sort ( I know, foolish of me huh , lol ). Till now totally I've made a profit of about $1.2k in total playing 3/6c & 5/10c blinds and a few Tournaments here and there.

Anyway I just loaded "Pokertracker" 2 days ago and just accomplished playing 1K hands, which is the graph below this. At first i went down the slope loosing with AA, KK, QQ and again AA. But then climbed the steps and reached a decent limit again at the end of 1000 hands.

Still don't know all the options on "Pokertracker" software, but will learn it as i start using it more by just doing some surfing on the net.

I'll be uploading another graph after I've reached 2000 hands. Please feel free to give me any advice on how i play etc etc. I'll keep you guys posted & Thanks for following ;)

Cheers and GG to all

Cheers guys
  • 33 replies