Give people starting capital or Taf die !

• Marduk44
      Marduk44
      Bronze
      Hi

Do not speak eng well so .... I have suggestion about TAF program. Since last few weeks my earnings drop about 80% and i thinking about drop PS banner little lower on my sites like other poker webmasters do. New "$500 improvments" will be almost the same in the long run as ald TAF program, but you must give people chance to play for real, with $10 sorry, there is no motivationn at all. Is something like 10 bucks ohh yeah i play two or three sit&go lost all and who cares. There is no chance to promote poor good players(future stars , who knows) in the long run. Give people 50 instantly please for my earnings and Your prestige you build last 10 years. Thanks

Regards
  • 16 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Marduk44,

Thank you for your feedback.

I think saying that $10 is no motivation (in reality this will actually be $50 so let's not forget that) is a little bit exaggerated because we're complaining about free money after all. :)

The free $50 release requirements has been adjusted to please both sides equally.

I hope you understand and thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com.

Ingrid

ps: you're English is just fine! :)
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hey Marduk44,

Hows it going?

I have some good news for your regarding your account.

Please click here to access your CS ticket.

Happy grinding!

Cheers,

Mark.
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      new system is a joke. Only people who think it isn't is the staff. I had referred hundreds. I will not be refferring anyone anymore because I do not think the system should have been changed.

Especially without consideration from your loyal members. Big slap in the face to us.

Especially since I would take the taf money I would receive and add it to my bankroll on a site track through poker strategy. Now I am choosing to play on a site not tracked through pokerstrategy because you screwed me over in regards to the new taf system.

So why should you profit from me anymore?
    • Marduk44
      Marduk44
      Bronze
      Hi all

Yes, i read ticket, great/thanks, but i already have Poker770 account and do not have time to play because PS decrease my earnings :D

Now seriously, PS can be best site with "no deposit poker". I read poker webmasters and watching no deposit bonus sites and PS banners dissappear from best places by droping lower, i do not threaten you, that i remove your banner or something, but to be objective, some other 2 sites (eng only) can be better(higher amount), easier for new players to sign up starting capital - and LEARNING TEORETICALLY and PRACTISE learning is two other things. Some webmaster create step by step instruction (how to get $50 from B*****mob) for example players from Portugal (in portuguesse) and PS will lost players - I do not advertising those two portals here, webmaster like me know it and players not read this topic ;)

I just want all good for PS, your good is my and all no deposit poker webmasters. So like i sad, 100PS points first earning is ok, from 15PS points as first affiliate partner earnings, i do something about 50PS points first earnings, but 100 could be - try to be patient. Anyway, 5x10 system kill this program in long run or decrease PS players for sure. So tell (as a moderator) Your Boss that 5x10 is not good move, specially when quiz is required.

Best Regards
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      leeches
    • Marduk44
      Marduk44
      Bronze
      Worse
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

ps: you're English is just fine! :)
      :tongue:

And to the original poster, I don't think there's anything that wrong with the free 50 being given out in ten dollar increments. Its not that hard to unlock and if you lose all your first $10, you get the next ten in a week, can't play for 6 days and will use that time to figure out why you were losing. And if someone is repeatedly losing their $10 bonus, then the harsh truth is they're almost definitely NOT a "future great".

I find it weird that someone would complain about the way that FREE money is given out.
    • Marduk44
      Marduk44
      Bronze
      I do not complain, want all good for PS, just try to say that new player want more more more instantly, in fact it's the same bankroll, but instant 50$ with no quiz is simply better for new players. Anyway, we see in next few months who is right.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Marduk44
      I do not complain, want all good for PS, just try to say that new player want more more more instantly, in fact it's the same bankroll, but instant 50$ with no quiz is simply better for new players. Anyway, we see in next few months who is right.
      I don't seem to understand why would you think that new players who really just started to play poker would be better off with out having a quiz to take?! This company gave out over 1M free $50 already before and have always tried to help every single beginner/learner on the way.

In fact we're still doing that. You're still getting paid after your referrals but you can't expect us to give out free money to everyone who doesn't even know how to play poker. It might make sense for you but it doesn't benefit us as a company nor the player who will just donk the free money away and nor learned to play poker or got any winnings.

Ingrid
    • Marduk44
      Marduk44
      Bronze
      OMG, people generally are lazy and almost anyone who sign up no deposit's play poker in real world in the past. So like i sad, instant 50$ with no quiz (who not learn at all) is better and i see this already on no deposit poker sites(my sites have PS banners higher i can put for next few months, but there could be change like others do). Quiz not learn maybe little, but people are lazy, best learning is on the table for play money on start (few days) and then 1/2 cent table. So, You try to say that instant $50 with no quiz is less "atractive" for new players ?

PS cant loose money, yes, but there are sites who GIVE instant $50 to player, instant 1-4 dollars for affiliates and earn money by yourself by THIS WAY, so ???

Anyway, we will see, most webmasters have much more negative/wrong opinion about new TAF than me, hope i am wrong.
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      OMG, people generally are lazy and almost anyone who sign up no deposit's play poker in real world in the past. So like i sad, instant 50$ with no quiz (who not learn at all) is better and i see this already on no deposit poker sites(my sites have PS banners higher i can put for next few months, but there could be change like others do). Quiz not learn maybe little, but people are lazy, best learning is on the table for play money on start (few days) and then 1/2 cent table. So, You try to say that instant $50 with no quiz is less "atractive" for new players ?

PS cant loose money, yes, but there are sites who GIVE instant $50 to player, instant 1-4 dollars for affiliates and earn money by yourself by THIS WAY, so ???

Anyway, we will see, most webmasters have much more negative/wrong opinion about new TAF than me, hope i am wrong.
      How do you think sites connected through poker strategy allow the $50 offer? They allow it because PokerStrategy has reasonable demands on the players that get the money - if all players were allowed to get it then Pokerstrategy would not have a good reputation as an affiliate. To me this is pretty obvious.

Who would you rather give out $50 free to:
      1. A player that on average rakes $10 for every $50 recieved
      2. A player that on average rakes $20 for every $50 recieved.
      3. A player that on average rakes $30 for every $50 recieved.

If your answer is not #3, please motivate your answer!
    • Marduk44
      Marduk44
      Bronze
      So You all trying to say that PS loose money all those years on old TAF ?
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      So You all trying to say that PS loose money all those years on old TAF ?
      No, should they be losing money on refer a friend?
    • Marduk44
      Marduk44
      Bronze
      No, they schould not, i write this in the morning. So, why They change TAF. Taf was working and now i see darkness :D
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

you also should see where the changes are coming from.

In general, the free$50 programme has one big weakness:
      some people are absuing / de-frauding it.

Now, there are various ways to combat fraud:
      (a) making it more expensive to succeed - e.g. by stronger ID checks.
      (b) making succeeding less attractive - e.g. by cashout restrictions.

(a) harms fraudsters, but also always honest customers.
      That's why we focus on (b).

An honest customer will almost always generate 50c of rake in his first week on his $10 bankroll. Say he plays 9 $1 SNGs that each have 10c rake - volia, he's hit the barrier.

So honest customers do not really suffer - you could even say it motivates them a bit more to play regularily and in such a way that their long-term success is more likely.

Overall, players did not receive more or less StrategyPoints in average than before - and the chance that someone who usually would have hit 100 SP will not get the full $50 is really small.

Best,
      Lutz
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Actually no, I don't believe such affiliates exist - except maybe the poker room pays for the $50, which in this case they will not do it for a longer time.

Reason is simple:
      Such an offer will be de-frauded heavily.

You can of course try it - but usually, these other free money affiliates are not really legit.