=== PokerStars WSOP 2012 ===

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Win Your WSOP Seat Now!

The WSOP Main Event is the largest and most prestigious poker tournament in the world. You can win a $13,000 package to travel to Vegas and become the next Pius Heinz, who last year defeated thousands to win over $8.7 million.

The PokerStars Main Event package includes:

- $10,000 WSOP Main Event buy-in
      - $3,000 travel/accommodation expenses
      Please note you must arrange your own tournament registration, travel and accommodation

How Do I Qualify?

PokerStars Steps Sit & Go Tournaments are an easy way to progress to a $13,000 package without risking a huge chunk of your bankroll. These tournaments begin with a buy-in of just a few FPPs. The cash tournaments, which play 9-handed, begin with a buy-in of $7.50 (Step 1) all the way up to $2,100 (Step 6).

The easy payout structure allows you to progress steadily up the steps until you win your $13,000 Main Event package:

1st - 2nd place: Ticket to next Step SnG
      3rd place: Ticket to current Step SnG
      4th - 5th place: Ticket to previous Step SnG
      6th place: Ticket to step before previous Step SnG

For example, in the case of Step 4 ($215 buy-in), the top two finishers would progress to the Step 5 ($700 buy-in), third place would receive a $215 Step 4 ticket, fourth and fifth would receive a Step 3 ($75) ticket and sixth would receive a Step 2 ($27) ticket.

The PokerStars terms and conditions apply to this and all other WSOP qualification routes.

Please note you must be 21 years old to play in Las Vegas.
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Good luck guys! Shiiiiiiiiip it!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Gonna give these a bash for sure!
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hmm, worth considering for sure..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Mod party in Vegas ldo!
    • mirasss
      mirasss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      Please note you must arrange your own tournament registration, travel and accommodation
      So you get a 13k$ on PokerStars account ? And you do not have to go to Vegas ?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi mirasss,

It is probably best to contact PokerStars support for their official answer on this :)

Can you please relay what they reply so other members can know for the future.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • mirasss
      mirasss
      Bronze
      I found answer in WSOP faq on pokerstars site:

Q:
      I understand that if I choose a WSOP* package that you will not buy me into the event, but will simply deposit the $10,000 (plus $3,000 for travel expenses) into my PokerStars account. Is this correct?

A:
      Yes. Your entry fee and $3,000 for travel expenses will be deposited. You will be responsible for making all flight and hotel arrangements.

Q:
      Can I just leave the money on PokerStars and use it to play in games and tournaments?

A:
      Absolutely - you're welcome to leave the money on PokerStars.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you mirasss :)
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mirasss
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      So you get a 13k$ on PokerStars account ? And you do not have to go to Vegas ?
      Hey mirassss,

That is the case. $13,000 will be deposited to your PokerStars account, meaning that you have to register for the Main Event and book your travel/hotel yourself.

This does of course leave you the option of leaving $13,000 on PokerStars or cashing out, but wouldn't you rather win the Main Event? :s_cool:

EDIT: Damn, you're speedy! You beat me to it and now I look silly :D