This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The PokerStrategy.com Summer Frenzy

• 23 replies
    • stefanoj
      stefanoj
      Bronze
      Does this promotion works for family members? I could indicate my brother for this, but we would use the same computer. Is that a problem?
    • sm9ai
      sm9ai
      Bronze
      Looking forward to this, my website normally sends that amount of people to the site as standard so that should be easy money for me :D
    • lordnex
      lordnex
      Bronze
      Great promotion!!!!

Have a few friends who where planning to register but where lazy and delayed it for weeks (mostly because of the quiz). Now I'm glad they haven't yet register :D :D

I'm going now to each of their homes and gonna beat them 'till they learn SSS and pass the quiz :D :D
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stefanoj
      Does this promotion works for family members? I could indicate my brother for this, but we would use the same computer. Is that a problem?
      If he really wants to play - why not?
      But in the best interest of your brother you should just try to motivate, not force him ;)

And expect an ID check, as you're on the same PC with the same address!
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lordnex
      Great promotion!!!!

Have a few friends who where planning to register but where lazy and delayed it for weeks (mostly because of the quiz). Now I'm glad they haven't yet register :D :D

I'm going now to each of their homes and gonna beat them 'till they learn SSS and pass the quiz :D :D
      That's the spirit 8)
    • Crozac
      Crozac
      Bronze
      Can You explain the 1 100$ part.

How is that being distributed?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Crozac

We are raffeling the $1,100 prizes among all the players that manage to assemble a team of at least 5 people. 11 of these players will receive $1,100 (so 11 x 1100)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Crozac
      Crozac
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by Crozac

We are raffeling the $1,100 prizes among all the players that manage to assemble a team of at least 5 people. 11 of these players will receive $1,100 (so 11 x 1100)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      So let's say 30 "team captains" manage to assemble a team of at least 5 people. How do You choose 11 of them who will recieve those $1,100?

P.S. Sorry for asking so much questions, just want to make things clear to me :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      They will be "raffled off" - that means its a lottery. So basically the winners are randomly selected
    • ulrixa
      ulrixa
      Bronze
      so!! if i refer 10 friends who gather 5 strategy points! pokerstrategy will transfer me aditinal 1100$??
    • ulrixa
      ulrixa
      Bronze
      We are raffeling the $1,100 prizes !!

what kind of raffeling?? poker tournament??
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ulrixa
      We are raffeling the $1,100 prizes !!

what kind of raffeling?? poker tournament??
      If you refer 10 friends who earn 5 points each you receive 220$

Additionally you will be entered into a lottery in which 11 people will win $1.100 each.
    • jitarasumarius
      jitarasumarius
      Bronze
      I have two friends who registred before 17 may but they received the money on 23 may. they are credited to me in the promotion?

thanks
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      raf·fle 1 (rfl)
      n.
      A lottery in which a number of persons buy chances to win a prize.
      v. raf·fled, raf·fling, raf·fles
      v.tr.
      To dispose of in a raffle. Often used with off.
      v.intr.
      To conduct or take part in a raffle.
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      Hi, I reffered some of my friends.. And one or two of them, are playing on pokerstars, so the points they gain aren't updated everyday (unlike FTP where it updates everyday).. Because I have only just reffered them couple of days ago, the points might not be shown until 30th june right? So, do they count in this promotion anyway?
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      I've now reffered few of my friends to your site and none of them have recieved the money... They've all passed the quiz and done everything right but when I check my taf menu here there names are gray and they have not recieved any money...

This problem sounds familiar?
      Do I have to be a silver member or something to refer my friends or something?
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      maybe they need to do the ID check?
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      I asked them one already did and the other hasn't received any e-mail about id check..
    • Cakara
      Cakara
      Black
      Does referrals have to pass quiz and receive 50$ or they can deposit their own money using PS bonus codes to be qualified in this promo?