This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant question

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      I would like to know if one changes his/hers nickname do I loose the stats i had on them before?

And I must say I like your software way more than poker tracker and ace hud... :D Its way nicer to the eyes :)

And will I get my serial automaticly to my email when I complete 2000 sp requirement?

Thanks for the answers! And keep up the good work everybody:)
  • 1 reply
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      The stats will be still in your database but from where should the program know which new nickname your opponent has chosen?
      So if you had stats about x but hge changes his name to y then the Elephant doesn't know that x is y.
      If you know that x is y then there should be a feature in the future where you can tell the Elephant that x is y and ir should display the stats about x/y again. (Maybe that future already exists but I don't use the Elephant at the momnt.)

The licence has to be requested at your profile on the "Home" site as much as I know.