Productivity Coaching?

• z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Hello.

I am sure that most of us have already read at least a bit of Schnitzelfisch's guide of poker productivity. The responses from fellow Pokerstrategists are also suggesting that this is what poker community like ours wants and needs!
      In my opinion, productivity is one of three main skills/characteristics for poker players, along with poker knowledge and mental discipline.

This saturday Schnitzelfisch has announced that he will host free Webinar. It seems strange to me that this kind of webinar is not hosted by Pokerstrategy, as basically everyone would benefit from this. The coaching would be much more accessible, more poker players would learn from it, and eventually, you guys get more of our rake :D .

Perhaps it's because he's not our official coach. But maybe it's time for Pokerstrategy to get productivity coach? :)
  • 10 replies
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      and that webinar needs to be recorded cuz me and lots of other players cannot attend..
    • Tsukk
      Tsukk
      Silver
      Hello

Im really supporting this idea, because schnitzelfisch is pretty good productivity coach, he is very helpful and will do his best to make you productive, I like his attitude and I think he could be very good addition to pokerstrategy coaches in terms of that we have mindset coaches but productivity coach is a whole different thing, he takes care of not only your attitude for poker, but also to make you not to waste time, which is one of the most important things if you want to be succesfull in life.

I would be really happy if pokerstrategy would work with schnitzelfisch.

Btw congratz on your gold status, good work ! :)
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tsukk
      Btw congratz on your gold status, good work ! :)
      He's way too productive to stay at silver status :D
    • ACi0coiu
      ACi0coiu
      Bronze
      Can you post the link for the webinar?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi people,

Some super suggestions here all, I'll pass this along and we'll see what the supremos say. It's the best a lowly mod can do.

Regards,

Mal.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      That's really nice of you guys ;) . It's so nice to hear that people find my advice useful and improve their lives!

If there is a possibility, I would love to cooperate with Pokerstrategy and host webinars/coachings here. But for tomorrow/today, I guess it's too late to make such arrangements, so I improvized a bit and will host it on another site. Of course, it's free for everyone as well :) . If it goes well and the feedback will be good, it might make sense to make some more of these.

Originally posted by ACi0coiu
      Can you post the link for the webinar?
      The link to the webinar topic is here:

Free poker productivity webinar

And the link to the webinar itself is here:

http://www.anymeeting.com/schnitzelfisch1

-SF
    • dailytear
      dailytear
      Bronze
      great stuff

i like the format. i was able to listen, ask questions, click & read links, take notes and copy-paste stuff to my personal to-do and to-research lists, while playing 8 tables.
    • tyan21
      tyan21
      Bronze
      Hello fellow enlightment seekers!

I just participated in SF's free productivity webinar and, altough there weren't tons of people, the questions flowed and the discussion never stopped.

All my questions were answered and I can honestly say that I feel like a more productive person already. I have a list of books that I will read and a couple of habits that I will incorporate starting NOW, not tomorrow.

I highly recommend everyone to join in further similar actions initiated by SF and I hope he will become PS's official productivity coach! :f_love:
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Thanks guys.

Here is the link to the recorded webinar:

http://www.anymeeting.com/schnitzelfisch/EA59DD84804B

-SF
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Morning people,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions.

This is the kind of feedback we're looking for and we're already looking to make contact with Schnitzelfisch and will let you know the outcome. :)

Ingrid