Exclusive Half Price Sunday Million Qualifier

    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.10.2011 Posts: 4,908



      How would you like to turn a $1.10 investment into a payday of potentially more than $200,000?

      Thanks to PokerStars you can, as PokerStrategy.com members are able to compete in an exclusive $1.10 satellite to the Half Price Sunday Million at PokerStars this Sunday.


      Satellite details

      Name: PokerStrategy Half Price Satellite
      Tournament starts: June 14 at 18:00 GMT
      Prize pool: 10x Sunday Million tickets worth $107.50
      Password: sunday50

      You can find the freeroll in the PokerStars lobby under Tourney > Private.

      In order to compete in this tournament, you must have a PokerStars account that is tracked via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't already have a PokerStars account, create one now:

      Create a PokerStars account


      Half Price Sunday

      This Sunday PokerStars are reducing the buy-ins on four of their major tournaments by 50%. However, the massive guarantees are still being kept intact.

      The $215 Sunday Million ($1m guaranteed) and Sunday Warm-up ($500k guaranteed) will carry a $107.50 entry fee, while the $109 Sunday Kickoff ($100k guaranteed) will cost just $54.50. Ladies can also play the PokerStars Women event for $27.50.

  • 11 replies
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.10.2011 Posts: 4,908
      I warn you all, I'll probably be playing this and I'm a fish on a heater!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Bring it on!
    • TheMoment
      TheMoment
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.12.2011 Posts: 215
      So this ticket can't be converted to real money or tournament $? Could I use it next day, if I won this sattelite?

      Because I am having finishing exam on 18th and I can't play on 17th because of that reason.
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      Joined: 10.11.2008 Posts: 181
      Does account on PoerStars have to be tracked to pokerstrategy to be able to play? My account isn't tracked through pokerstrategy but i can register for a tournament.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 3,982
      Originally posted by Sholja
      Does account on PoerStars have to be tracked to pokerstrategy to be able to play? My account isn't tracked through pokerstrategy but i can register for a tournament.
      Unfortunately, as you can read in the quote below from the Opening Post, this is only available for tracked accounts:

      Originally posted by MJPerry
      In order to compete in this tournament, you must have a PokerStars account that is tracked via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't already have a PokerStars account, create one now:
      Regards,
      Richard
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2010 Posts: 977
      fruktpuff read it again. He isn't tracked but can still register, why?
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.08.2010 Posts: 1,213
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      fruktpuff read it again. He isn't tracked but can still register, why?

      maybe he can register for this tourney but won't get ticket if he finish in top 10?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 3,982
      First of all, my apologies to Sholja for misreading his post.

      Thank you Krishjanis for noticing and pointing it out.

      I have asked regarding this and told that everyone who registered should be fine to compete in the tournament and treated the same with regards to the tickets to the half price Sunday Million.

      Regards,
      Richard
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.04.2010 Posts: 361
      My stars account is also not tracked but i was able to register with no problem. But i unregistered. NOOOOT
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      Joined: 10.11.2008 Posts: 181
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      First of all, my apologies to Sholja for misreading his post.

      Thank you Krishjanis for noticing and pointing it out.

      I have asked regarding this and told that everyone who registered should be fine to compete in the tournament and treated the same with regards to the tickets to the half price Sunday Million.

      Regards,
      Richard
      Thank you fruktpuff!
    • donksrule
      donksrule
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.10.2010 Posts: 1
      thanks