Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

NL10 SB vs BB TT

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
471 Views
newsat
Joined: 21.02.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Party, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (BB): $14.83 (148.3 bb)
UTG: $20.56 (205.6 bb)
BTN: $10.10 (101 bb)
MP: $24.08 (240.8 bb)
CO: $33.71 (337.1 bb)
SB: $10.05 (100.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T T
UTG calls $0.10, 3 folds, SB raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.50, UTG folds

Flop: ($1.35) 7 7 8 (2 players)
SB bets $1, Hero calls $1

Turn: ($3.35) 3 (2 players)
SB bets $2.40, Hero raises to $5, SB folds

UTG fish VP 42/ PFR 6
SB VP 23/ PFR 19/ 3Bet 11.9 / FAF 3.3 / TAF 16.0 / RAF 6.0 / Hand 122

UTG fish was strong table captain.

My turn raise was right ? River over card and SB bet was danger. I called flop as SB TAF is so high that I would raise if turn card is low or a blank. But I realized that turn raise is not so little investment. I thought folding turn again push.

How I should play ?


Reply
Quote
1 reply
Gerv
Joined: 07.05.2008
Elite Grinder

Hey Newsat,

You are playing with a Bigstack which is corresponding to 100bb starting stack. Next time you are very welcome to post in the relevant board in which you can find here:
https://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1387

as for your hand, I would still call the Turn, we do not raise for value as we only get action from better. So when we win the hand on the Turn we actually have the best hand already

Best regards,
Gerv


Reply
Quote
Share: