anybody with level King or higher?

• EulogioJ
      EulogioJ
      Bronze
      Hello,

I would like to know from somebody who is level king, ace or deuce, how many possible rewards points is possible to get with the new system and how many cashback does that mean. I use to play SH nl100, and I would like to know if playing a lot weekly and going up in party levels, up to ace, would mean a proper cashback. If the cashback is shit, perhaps I will change to another poker room.
      Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm I can't help you much but the Ace1 multiplier is 4x and Ace2 is 4.2 x. Deuce4 is 8x your rewards points. I hope that this is a bit helpful.
    • EulogioJ
      EulogioJ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Hmm I can't help you much but the Ace1 multiplier is 4x and Ace2 is 4.2 x. Deuce4 is 8x your rewards points. I hope that this is a bit helpful.
      yeah I know that, that's why I think being a level Ace or Deuce should be a nice cashback, but I hope somebody who is actually Ace or Deuce could detail me a little more about his weekly rewards points, level played (nl100, 200...) and equivalent % cashback
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      How big weekly goal you have?
    • EulogioJ
      EulogioJ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      How big weekly goal you have?
      I started playing back in partypoker just 2 weeks ago, so my actual weekly goal is a stupid 100 :) But of course if I start playing weekly at my normal level my weekly goal would rapidly increase. I can easily make more than 2000 partypoints weekly. The question is if it is really interesting to go up in levels or better to try another poker room. I like party, but a nice cashback or vip shop is also interesting :D
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      So if your weekly goal is 2000, which is more than K in few weeks, you'll have
      2000*3 reward points in a week. That's 60$ cashback :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      So if your weekly goal is 2000, which is more than K in few weeks, you'll have
      2000*3 reward points in a week. That's 60$ cashback :)
      And 80 with Ace1, 160 with the highest status (Deuce4). Don't redeem your points until you have reached the highest level (Only if you stop playing for more than 6 weeks or if you stop playing at all.) as you get the multiplier on ALL points. :)

But I doubt that he asked that as it is easy to calculate. What he needs is player o NL100/NL200 who play other sites I guess.
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      i dont think anything but deuce is worth comparing with other sites. but if pond is full of fishes then you still win more then at some other site.