$2.14
      Hero:
      $4.02
      UTG2:
      $1.92
      BU:
      $0.99

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:heart: , T:club:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.02, 4 folds, BU calls $0.02, SB raises to $0.08, Hero raises to $0.20, 2 folds, SB calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.44) K:heart: , 5:club: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.08, SB calls $0.08.

Turn: ($0.60) A:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.60) 7:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $0.60

Results follow (highlight to see):
      SB shows (9s 9c)
      Hero shows a pair of tens (Th Tc)

Hero wins with a pair of tens (Th Tc)

I was lucky or my action was right?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello igika07,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Why do you CB the flop so small? CB it bigger so you would also protect your hand. With your sizing you are showing just weakness.

Best Regards.
    • igika07
      igika07
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello igika07,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Why do you CB the flop so small? CB it bigger so you would also protect your hand. With your sizing you are showing just weakness.

Best Regards.
      Thank you very much for your evaluation.

So, can you please tell me, what's the amounti i bet on post-flop to defend my hand? Pot? 2/3 Pot? or What's the best way to bet?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by igika07
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello igika07,

Best Regards.
      Thank you very much for your evaluation.

So, can you please tell me, what's the amounti i bet on post-flop to defend my hand? Pot? 2/3 Pot? or What's the best way to bet?
      Yep, like 2/3 should be fine.