[Application] Weekend Micro Madness MTTs #3

    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.08.2010 Posts: 2,417
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      ragney feedback

      Selling up to 60% action to reduce the variance. More info about me and older edition(s): JokerStars Weekend Low MTTs #2

      I decided to play more MTTs, so this time 46 MTTs for the weekend. Much more micro MTTs where the field is soft.

      MTT schedule and RAIL
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsvxFWQR4_5rdGctTUNFeFJFSTlCZVBMemxQZC1Pb3c
      -- bold are turbos

      Conditions for staking
      - Profit (incl. bounties) will be 20/80 in your favour (aka if I win $1000, $800 will be split to the stakers)
      - If I decide not to play a MTT for whatever reason you get fully refunded
      - Un-used rebuys will be refunded
      - If 40% action or less gets sold, I will be playing fewer MTTs (less turbos/bigger buyin MTTs)

      Total: $281.00

      5% = $14.05*
      10% = $28.10
      15% = $42.15
      20% = $56.20

      *people with 10% or higher shares will have higher priority

      Stakers
      ragney 50% (rec)
      irl friend 10% (rec)
      totte1992 10% (rec)
      SokAr85 15% (rec)
      Strita 15% (rec)

      Sold: 100/100

      You can ship the chips to ExcelionB (Netherlands) on stars. Post/pm from which account you shipped from and if you need my skype or any other questions/suggestions, just ask :)
  • 28 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,923
      Originally posted by ragney
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      ragney feedback

      Selling up to 60% action to reduce the variance. More info about me and older edition(s): JokerStars Weekend Low MTTs #2

      I decided to play more MTTs, so this time 46 MTTs for the weekend. Much more micro MTTs where the field is soft.

      MTT schedule and RAIL
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsvxFWQR4_5rdGctTUNFeFJFSTlCZVBMemxQZC1Pb3c
      -- bold are turbos

      Conditions for staking
      - Profit (incl. bounties) will be 20/80 in your favour (aka if I win $1000, $800 will be split to the stakers)
      - If I decide not to play a MTT for whatever reason you get fully refunded
      - Un-used rebuys will be refunded
      - If 40% action or less gets sold, I will be playing fewer MTTs (less turbos/bigger buyin MTTs)

      Total: $281.00

      5% = $14.05*
      10% = $28.10
      15% = $42.15
      20% = $56.20

      *people with 10% or higher shares will have higher priority

      Stakers
      ragney 40% (rec)
      irl friend 10% (pending)

      Sold: 40/100
      Reserve: 10/100

      You can ship the chips to ExcelionB (Netherlands) on stars. Post/pm from which account you shipped from and if you need my skype or any other questions/suggestions, just ask :)


      Quoted for reference.

      WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

      Good luck :)
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.09.2010 Posts: 444
      I can take 10% , Will ship the money when i get home from work :)
    • SokAr85
      SokAr85
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.03.2007 Posts: 59
      will take 15%

      money sent
    • Strita
      Strita
      Bronze
      Joined: 10.03.2008 Posts: 65
      I'd like to buy 15%. I'll send money as soon as possible (in the evening).
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.08.2010 Posts: 2,417
      post updated, just ship the chips before friday :f_biggrin:
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.08.2010 Posts: 2,417
      Reservering the rest of my own action since I just shipped a micro MTT. Lets hope some rungood this weekend! :)

      Lost the first place with TT<KJ :O

    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.08.2010 Posts: 2,417
      Guys it looks like I forgot to add some MTTs like saturday splash (100k gtd) and some other micro/small stakes. I think the total buyins will be around $15-30 depending which MTTs I add. I will update the list today or tomorrow when I have time.

      Do you guys want to send the additional money for the buyins or shall I reduce it from our total winrate? Second option is slightly easier.
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.09.2010 Posts: 444
      Originally posted by ragney
      Guys it looks like I forgot to add some MTTs like saturday splash (100k gtd) and some other micro/small stakes. I think the total buyins will be around $15-30 depending which MTTs I add. I will update the list today or tomorrow when I have time.

      Do you guys want to send the additional money for the buyins or shall I reduce it from our total winrate? Second option is slightly easier.
      Doesnt matter for me, i do whats best for you :) !
    • Strita
      Strita
      Bronze
      Joined: 10.03.2008 Posts: 65
      Exactly. Doesn't matter. Maybe second option is better, as you said.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.08.2010 Posts: 2,417
      All stakers confirmed and received. List also updated. Lets ship 'em!

      I probably will skip a few depending how many tables I can handle and if the timing is right. I also might add one or two MTT if I feel its +EV/timing is right , they will be deducted with the total winrate. Don't worry they will be micro/low stakes one, field has to be soft!
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.01.2010 Posts: 1,336
      Don't know how I missed this weeks one... Good luck!
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.08.2010 Posts: 2,417
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      Don't know how I missed this weeks one... Good luck!
      Want to reserve for next week / next edition? :)
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.01.2010 Posts: 1,336
      Yes please lol. Can I just get 10% rolling?
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.08.2010 Posts: 2,417
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      Yes please lol. Can I just get 10% rolling?
      I think I asked the rolling on the first edition but someone said he didn't wanted to roll and the rest didn't say a word so I send everything back there.

      Rolling is a little harder because I adjust my MTT schedule everytime, so the total $ buyins is different (not by much though). That means you can receive money (if profit) after ~2days or when the next MTT schedule is made.

      edit: Will give everyone the chance to roll at the end of this edition (after we see if we made any profit or not)

      Also I will not be able to post all the situation that I lost during a spot because I will be playing many tables, I will write the result asap though.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.11.2008 Posts: 4,952
      I've sent you a friend request... I'm wondering if you'll be playing micro millions, would be interested to stake you there :) . If not, I'd at least like to reserve some of the next block... like 20% :) .
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.08.2010 Posts: 2,417
      Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch
      I've sent you a friend request... I'm wondering if you'll be playing micro millions, would be interested to stake you there :) . If not, I'd at least like to reserve some of the next block... like 20% :) .
      Will add you on the reserve list when I have some time. The stakers this edition will have priority for rolling. I might buy less of my own action but read below for more info.

      My search is also on for anyone who wants to follow live.

      Info about next editions: please read if you're interested in staking
      For this month I only have to work 12hours/week @ my job so enough time for micro millions and some standard daily MTTs. Current plan is to have two editions per week. One edition will cover all action from monday to friday and other covers the weekend. You can of course buy from both actions. How much action I want to sell? Don't know yet, I use a seperate bankroll for MTTs (my main game is HUSNGs). Depending on the results of this edition I will sell more/sell less for the upcoming editions. Because of the last MTT I shipped I probably won't sell more than 50-60%.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.11.2008 Posts: 4,952
      Ok, that's great :) . will definitely be interested for the future blocks (20%), especially micro millions!
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.08.2010 Posts: 2,417
      Day nearing its end, its a shame that everytime I double up two or three times, the blinds get higher we lose all the flips, get sucked out or run vs top ranges vs the short stackers :f_frown:

      Was two MTTs were I needed one or two more flips/wins for the final table but it gotten as cruel as AA<44 :f_frown:

      Oh and the most ugly one was AA vs T8 where the turn and river came T, T :s_cry:

      Anyway just one turbo mtt left, sitting with 550k chips. Blinds are 35k/70k/7k. Total prizepool $82k but im way to far from chipleader :f_biggrin:
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.08.2010 Posts: 2,417
      All action finished. Came far in a lot of tournaments ( alot top100, see google doc rail) but no luck! From now on every ITM tournament I will write the rank/entrants ended. Most painful was the 1.2million chips KK<AJ at the 60k 1.10r.

      The next edition will cover all action from Thursday (start micro million) to Sunday. I will post the planned schedule tomorrow evening hopefully. The total buyin will be more than this edition, as I'm going to play more MTTs. They are so damn soft, its just that there is too little edge at preflop game but postflop the micro/low stakes is easy. Estimated total buyin for next edition will be around $400-600 I think. Plan to sell up to 60% action I think.

      Stakers of this edition: please tell me if you want the money back or rollover for the next edition. Since the next edition total buyin will me more you can take less, like 5% or 10% :)

      Reserve list for next edition:
      dutch friend up to 10%
      holmeboy 10%
      Schnitzelfisch up to 20%
    • 1
    • 2