Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

PLO25 bluff induce

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
341 Views

PokerStars - $0.25 PL Hi (6 max) - Omaha Hi - 5 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

UTG: $36.26
Hero (CO): $25.00
BTN: $14.32
SB: $15.32
BB: $29.62

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has A♣ 2♥ 7♦ A♥

UTG raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.60, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $1.85

Flop: ($5.55, 2 players) 9♥ 6♣ J♣
UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($5.55, 2 players) 3♥
UTG bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50

River: ($12.55, 2 players) K♦
UTG bets $9.00, fold

I check behind as I don't want to get c/r on this flop, and also to try and induce a bluff from him. I call his turn bet as I think I'm ahead, but once he bets river pretty big I'm not so sure any more and muck it... should I call this river?


Reply
Quote
1 reply
Ribbo
Joined: 25.06.2010
Poker Player

Good fold, looks great to me. :f_biggrin:


Reply
Quote
Share: