This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SSS MIN raise HELP

• punta
      punta
      Bronze
      I have looked at the strategy for SSS and I know I am a dozy git, but I cant find where it says treat a min raise as a limper.

I thought all raises min or what are raises and some hands you have to fold to these raises. i.e. AQ AJ KQ TT-77 whatever your position.

So please put me out of my misery and tell me where it says this. :D

Cheers
  • 3 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      I know on BSS it says treat minraises as regular raises, not sure about SSS? I'm guessin its the same
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Sometimes you can treat a min-raise as a limper, specially when holding a strong hand like AQ or TT, or when being in late position or the blinds.

But be careful, some people min-raise only AA and KK, get reads if they do that. Most people will min-raise with any A, some others tend to min-raise low PP, so you will be ahead most of times. :D
    • punta
      punta
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerQT
      I know on BSS it says treat minraises as regular raises, not sure about SSS? I'm guessin its the same
      Thats where I read it then - new I had, so this is different for SSS then?

I need one of the top judges views on this please :D